Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Stuff

Blog Entries

Default New Stuff

I've been slacking with the updates. I know, I know. I just wanted to let you know that I'm waiting on the release of the new vBulletin (which should be out in the next couple of weeks) to make any changes. I already purchased a license to use a flash based chat client and I saw a nice hack that allows forum members to have their own cigarsmokers.com webpage. I got a couple of other ideas which may or not pan out, but expect new things very soon.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Your doing a good job as is hex.
    what your talking about sounds cool, looking forward to it.

Hex,

A reminder that I still have not received my personalized crushed velvet smoking jacket embroidered with the new CigarSmokers.com logo on the back, that you promised me if i stuck around this joint. Any update as to its expected arrival?

:Hugh
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 08-16-2005 at 11:09 PM.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

sounds fun, do we have to pay to have our own personal website? can't wait to see what you come up with.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Of course I would not make you guys pay. if I have time this weekend I want to get the RC installed on a test site to play with. I'll know more about the features once I get to mess around with things.

I'll most likely be adding some kind of PPC ad's (maybe to the left of the content) on the site. Yahoo Search Marketing is beta testing a competitor to AdSense. I don't like the idea of advertising, but I do want to generate some kind of $$ to keep this place running in top shape as we grow.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Some money to support the occasional pass or compo would be cool
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Blog Entries

your doing awesome at it is... bro!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

the stuff sounds cool . . especially the website . . . and of course the jacket lol

i know i can speak for most of us when i say 'where do we send the money to"

maybe a yearly paid membership? i know something like 20 bucks from each of us wouldnt really help but it would be something right?

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I don't like the idea of advertising, but I do want to generate some kind of $$ to keep this place running in top shape as we grow.
    You can always pimp Hugh out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    You can always pimp Hugh out!
    Until I receive the damn smoking jacket to match the silk pajamas I received as a "signing bonus" for joining up here, all deals are off.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Until I receive the damn smoking jacket to match the silk pajamas I received as a "signing bonus" for joining up here, all deals are off.
    Fickle manwhores....

Fickle Manwhores? That's the name of my bowling team!
    "Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual"--Bill Murray, "Stripes"

So there I was in Mexico got my toe caught in my official cigarsmokers.com thong. It went shooting off my foot when I lost my balance I fell over the coffee table broke my femur and got hit in the eye by the beads as they flew of the thong as it swung round and round on the ceiling fan.
    Keep up the awesome work Hex and thanks
    Remember to breathe

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

what-in the HELL?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bull
    Fickle Manwhores? That's the name of my bowling team!

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    what-in the HELL?????
    I'm sorry. Did you want to be pimped out? Hugh turned down the job. Hex can put you to work.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

sorry, cigars and whoring just shouldnt go together . . . again

what i meant was, what the hell is baron talking about/saying?? lol

too much free time. I broke my leg in mexico and haven't worked since February. the joke around here was it was a thong related injury. I saw the post about the smoking jacket and we started combining jokes about it, we were rofl when I sent that post. Just to complete the picture for you I'm 6'7'' and closer to 400 than 300lbs. I'll stop really sorry.
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    too much free time. I broke my leg in mexico and haven't worked since February. the joke around here was it was a thong related injury. I saw the post about the smoking jacket and we started combining jokes about it, we were rofl when I sent that post. Just to complete the picture for you I'm 6'7'' and closer to 400 than 300lbs. I'll stop really sorry.
    That musta been one helluva big thong...no wonder you tripped on it...

Thread Information