Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your pets!!!

Default Let's see your pets!!!

StJohnRoe gave me the idea after I saw a few pictures of his animals!

This is Smokey, my old cat with a very original name.

And this is a couple shot of my 1.5 yo White German Shepard.

So lets see 'em guys!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I don't have my puppy snymore, she lives with my Mom in Ontario. She's a white and brown purebred shih-tzu. Such a cute dog.

Your shepard is gorgeous, my Dad wants one so bad.

reaganyouth84 Guest

I'll take a picture of my dog, but it won't be pretty. He's a 15 year old Spitz. He had a heatstroke about 2 weeks ago. The vet said he was as close to dying as he could be without kicking off. Poor guy.
    -Mike

Blog Entries

WOW, roham that is ONE COOL CAT

My ex-wife has "custody" of all of our cats, one is almost all grey and looks a lot like yours. She's 17 1/2 years old now and so is her sister. There are two other cats, a purebred British Short Hair (all black, ten years old on May 1st) and a purebred Maine Coon (all white, nine years old on January 12th). The Maine Coon actually looks quite a bit like my avatar photo but her eyes aren't as dark. I'll see if I can get some digital photos sometime......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Well in the house we have 2 dachsunds and a border collie.......the rambunxious border collie is mine. This 10 month old beast has more energy than anything I have ever seen....

Beautiful dog Dhutch!!! Border Collies are my favorite! Have you brought her to training yet? And I thought my dog Kira had a lot of energy
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Roham,

Great idea.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Me an the boys Archie (White rescued), Victor (Brindle retired racer), who are both pure greyhounds
    Archie ran as Britannia Pete and Victor as Uncle Slug.

Victor and Tara, my mother in laws english pointer.

Crazy dog.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Here's my boy Doby. He is a lab pit mix.

And my girl, Petra. She is full pit.

This is my dog Zeke...

My cat Mr. Broots...

And my other cat Tuxedo...

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    Beautiful dog Dhutch!!! Border Collies are my favorite! Have you brought her to training yet? And I thought my dog Kira had a lot of energy

I havnt spent any money on training her or taking her to anywhere but she's pretty good about listening to what I tell her to do!

11. Default

Puff's Pit looks just like my first pit Honey. Pits are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Puff's Pit looks just like my first pit Honey. Pits are the best.
    I have to contest that, Greyhounds are tops.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe
    I have to contest that, Greyhounds are tops.

Bet my pits can whip your greyhounds.

Just kidding. A bud of mine has a greyhound. He got it from a rescue program. It's a terrific dog.

Not in a race they can't bubba .

Seriously, it's a family thing.

I love my pit.....but the lab mix is the shiznit. He is a great dog all around. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

I no, my pit would definately loose in a race against any dog......she is as slow as a slug.

Blog Entries

OK I have 4 pets...

First is my Okinawa Mutt Fran and our little 3 year old Demonic Spawn of Satan, Brendan.

Next is our 7 year old cat, Nala (the only one that behaves)

Last, but not least is the brother of the Demon Spawn, Neko

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    OK I have 4 pets...

First is my Okinawa Mutt Fran and our little 3 year old Demonic Spawn of Satan, Brendan.

Next is our 7 year old cat, Nala (the only one that behaves)

Last, but not least is the brother of the Demon Spawn, Neko

But they look too cute to be demon spawns

Just kidding. A bud of mine has a greyhound. He got it from a rescue program. It's a terrific dog.

*cough ahem* Gotta love 'em shepards. May not be the strongest(pity), or the smartest(collie), or the fastest(Grey Hound), but they are near the top in all those categories

No seriously though, I was at the park a while back and my dog found a female karelian bear dog and instantly they had a race, did a couple laps around the park. The whole time the karelian was in front. After a couple laps my dog just gave up. I then took her ball thrower and tossed the ball(and far), and Kira started running for it, along with about 3 other dogs at the park that day. And that damn karelian bear dog waited till all the dogs were half way to the ball before she started running, then she zipped around all of them and nabbed the ball. She did that twice in a row before the owner commented that her dog has never ever shown an interest in balls of any sort. I laughed and said she is just showing off. Then the owner recounted how she was at the park one day and her dog saw a young grey hound. And they chased each other around the whole park but the bear dog just couldn't keep up at all. The lady said the rest of the walk her dog was so depressed it had lost a race it just walked around with its head down, no more running I've never seen a grey hound go full tilt in person, but if they can make that bear dog look slow alls I got to say is, wow.

My friend has a male Karelian bear dog, and that thing can jump like nothing I have ever seen before also. I mean, leap over a 6 foot fence no problem, or into the back of my friends full size chevy as he drives away
    Last edited by Roham; 08-19-2005 at 03:03 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    But they look too cute to be demon spawns
    My wife finally used this one on me. "Will you take care of your son. To which I was silly when I asked, what constitutes him being my son? Then I got the answer, when he's good, he's her little angel, when he's bad he's my son.

My dogs are Lilly (the black one) and Abby (the brown one). Both shelter dogs, wouldn't have it any other way!

Ooopppsss, wrong dog image!

they are a handful.

Thread Information