Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's see your pets!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Let's see your pets!!!

StJohnRoe gave me the idea after I saw a few pictures of his animals!

This is Smokey, my old cat with a very original name.

And this is a couple shot of my 1.5 yo White German Shepard.

So lets see 'em guys!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I don't have my puppy snymore, she lives with my Mom in Ontario. She's a white and brown purebred shih-tzu. Such a cute dog.

Your shepard is gorgeous, my Dad wants one so bad.

reaganyouth84 Guest

I'll take a picture of my dog, but it won't be pretty. He's a 15 year old Spitz. He had a heatstroke about 2 weeks ago. The vet said he was as close to dying as he could be without kicking off. Poor guy.
    -Mike

Blog Entries

WOW, roham that is ONE COOL CAT

My ex-wife has "custody" of all of our cats, one is almost all grey and looks a lot like yours. She's 17 1/2 years old now and so is her sister. There are two other cats, a purebred British Short Hair (all black, ten years old on May 1st) and a purebred Maine Coon (all white, nine years old on January 12th). The Maine Coon actually looks quite a bit like my avatar photo but her eyes aren't as dark. I'll see if I can get some digital photos sometime......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Well in the house we have 2 dachsunds and a border collie.......the rambunxious border collie is mine. This 10 month old beast has more energy than anything I have ever seen....

Beautiful dog Dhutch!!! Border Collies are my favorite! Have you brought her to training yet? And I thought my dog Kira had a lot of energy
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

This is my dog Zeke...

My cat Mr. Broots...

And my other cat Tuxedo...

Default Katmandu

Here are a few pics of Katmandu. 16 years old and two months, has kidney failure past three years and thyroid imbalance but is still doing well with medical regimen of fluids and medication.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	091805 Kato 1.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	71   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	091805 Kato 2.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	72   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	091805 Kato 3.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	73  
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Hey how do you all get your pictures to appear so big? Every time I post attachments they come through as small thumbnails.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Hey how do you all get your pictures to appear so big? Every time I post attachments they come through as small thumbnails.
    i looks like you are using the Manage attachments button and the pics are on your hard drive. get a website to host your pics and then link to them using the "insert image" button, it looks like a couple mountains. that should solve your problem.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Labmonkey,

Love the ferrets, always wanted some myself but the wife won't have it.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

No pics but we got Cinnamon a beagle mix puppy from the shelter for Fathers Day. She was only 8 weeks old and looked like our old dog Ubu.
    Remember to breathe

13. Default

Name:	Remy 1.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	256  

The new pet at my house. Fluffy the chicken.

Name:	257c4e75.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	257  

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    The new pet at my house. Fluffy the chicken.
    Looks like he's giving you the "Evil Eye" there KB.

16. Default

Good news!

It looks like we're going to have a new member of the family, too.

We were out rollerblading yesterday afternoon and we saw a cat that appeared to have been hit by a car. We ran the cat to an emergency vet hospital where they basically told us it would cost $2500 to amputate the damaged leg.

Since we don't have that kind of cash just lying around, we spent most of the day trying to figure out what to do.

Last night, the vet called to tell us the hospital gave him permission to do the surgery himself after his shift was over. That brought the cost down to $500-$750, which we can afford (my gf is putting her entire tax refund toward it; she's the sweetest woman in the world).

My gf just called the hospital and he's awake and looking good.

I really want to do something to get the vet the recognition he deserves. I'm thinking about calling a local news outlet to see if they'll do a little "feel good" story on him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Good news!

It looks like we're going to have a new member of the family, too.

We were out rollerblading yesterday afternoon and we saw a cat that appeared to have been hit by a car. We ran the cat to an emergency vet hospital where they basically told us it would cost $2500 to amputate the damaged leg.

Since we don't have that kind of cash just lying around, we spent most of the day trying to figure out what to do.

Last night, the vet called to tell us the hospital gave him permission to do the surgery himself after his shift was over. That brought the cost down to $500-$750, which we can afford (my gf is putting her entire tax refund toward it; she's the sweetest woman in the world).

My gf just called the hospital and he's awake and looking good.

I really want to do something to get the vet the recognition he deserves. I'm thinking about calling a local news outlet to see if they'll do a little "feel good" story on him.
    That is a nice story. Congrats on your new pet!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Looks like he's giving you the "Evil Eye" there KB.
    Nope, he makes the evil eye right before he poops on me...

The chicken is growing WAY faster than I ever thought it would. I've looked for chicken info everywhere I can, but if anyone knows ANYTHING speak up! Help and advice is always welcome.

SuperChuck, for the cat. We've adopted every dog and cat we have and also I found the little chick on the side of road, so I'm a big believer in helping animals.

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Nope, he makes the evil eye right before he poops on me...

The chicken is growing WAY faster than I ever thought it would. I've looked for chicken info everywhere I can, but if anyone knows ANYTHING speak up! Help and advice is always welcome.

SuperChuck, for the cat. We've adopted every dog and cat we have and also I found the little chick on the side of road, so I'm a big believer in helping animals.
    Should I tell you I'm having KFC for lunch?

this is my guy a little while ago at about 15 weeks of age..

Name:	pup2s.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	259  

Thread Information