Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your pets!!!

Blog Entries

There only one kind of snake..dead

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

That looks like what we call in Central Texas a Black Racer, or, a Coachwhip.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Do you know what type of a snakle that is? I had no idea there are snakes in the middle of Tampa.
    A harmless black snake... kinda cute.. :) And yes there are snakes in Tampa. :)

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Do you know what type of a snakle that is? I had no idea there are snakes in the middle of Tampa.
    I used to live in Orlando and was always running over the damned things with the lawn mower. Made quite a racket before they came out in several pieces. They are black snakes, the non poisonus garden variety.

There were also lots of diamondbacks (rattlers) and coral snakes out there. They are not pleasant.

I used to catch black racers all the time when I was younger. Feisty little suckers. I actually wanted to be a herpetologist for awhile.

I used to get a pet mouse once a week, but the boa just kept eating them....

Here is Maximillion (Boykin Spaniel) You can call him Max. He likes to open Christmas presents!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0078s.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	300  

Quote Originally Posted by planenut
    I used to get a pet mouse once a week, but the boa just kept eating them....

Here is Maximillion (Boykin Spaniel) You can call him Max. He likes to open Christmas presents!
    Yeah I had the same problem with a couple of Ball pythons and an albino Red Tail boa. The boa got too big so I gave him to the zoo. He was my favorite.

Max looks like he had a good Christmas.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wu
    She's almost 4 1/2 monsth old. Her dad has a non hunting season weight of around 95lbs, and slims down a bit during the season. Her mom stays in the 70-75 lb range.

It appears that I need to update this soon, she's now about 6 months & 62-64 lbs. She seems to like it here, especially when she's allowed to wander over to the pool and have a 10 minute swim.

My two Huskies, Wile E. and Coyote.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

bigpoppapuff Guest

i wonder what they're singing...."it's raining men"...?????

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i wonder what they're singing...."it's raining men"...?????

LMOA

*bumpity bump bump*
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    Looks like my sister in law, but 10x better looking and 5x less hair.
    hahahaha. I just scanned this thread now. that was funny :P

*bump* Lets see some dog cigars:)
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

snaped this with my phone the other day

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

heres both of mine singing

thier singing a duet of bring on the bitches

dustin
    Last edited by dustinpollock; 01-26-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: pic was wrong

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

bump......this was a good thread

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Meet Eiger.

Eiger is a 15 month old German Shepherd that was blind at birth and simply just does not know it. He was owned by a guy that was suffering from alcoholism and Bi-Polar disorder. The guy was hospitalized a couple of weeks ago and the dog was taken to the Humane Society. A neighbor of Eiger's got him out of there just in time (day 6) One more day and he would have been put to sleep. Unfortunately nobody wanted Eiger because he is blind. A wonderful vet hospital offered to temporarily house Eiger to buy him some more time. We recieved a prayer request email through our church asking for prayers for both the owner and the dog last Monday. I am not really a pet person, but something compelled me here as well as the whole family. We met Eiger twice last week to make sure there was chemistry with him and our boys, He became an official member of our family/household on Friday. He has a back yard for the first time. What a win-win. Beautiful dog!!!

Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Wow James. That is simply awesome. Reading this made my day a little brighter.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Simply amazing!!

Thread Information