Thread: Will smoking 2-3 cigars a week hurt me?

1. Default Will smoking 2-3 cigars a week hurt me?

Will it?

Amanda Guest

There's no easy answer to that since we all have a different level of risk for cancer. If there is a history of cancer in your family, it's conceivable that two or three cigars per week could do you harm, although chances are sitting in traffic breathing the carcinogens of a freeway full of SUV's would be far more likely to contribute to that cancer than a couple cigars a week. Overall, I think most of us cigar smokers have alot more things to worry about than the risk of cancer from our stogies. Heavier smokers like me probably have more to worry about, but I'm still not likely to give it too much thought anytime soon.

They are finding out that damn near everything now is giving you cancer. My motto: I am going to do what makes me happy, and if I die, I will die a happy man. So light 'em up!!

iI would say it does increase your risk for certain types of cancer, but not overwhelmingly so.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

5. Default

Do you run 2-3 times per week?

Here is a webiste forum that I think is more up your alley.

7. Default

Depends on what shape you are in now. Me I'm 41 smoke 6 to 8 a day and can still put on the hooks and belt and step up a 50 foot pole in 15 steps and not even drop any ash off of my cigar.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information