Thread: Carlos Torana Signature Collection

Default Carlos Torano Signature Collection

Wow! What a great f ing smoke!

Great bouquet, great draw, great burn, and lots of mouth watering spicy, woody, medium-full flavored smoke! The smoke looked great too! A perfect roll. Everything about this beauty was top notch! The wrapper was a dark brown, almost maduro. They wrapped it in a cedar sleeve, and had a nice looking band.

I will certainly buy these again!

After smoking a couple of disappointments, finding a gem like this is priceless!
    Last edited by Kenyth; 08-30-2005 at 09:34 AM.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Wow! What a great f ing smoke!

Great bouquet, great draw, great burn, and lots of mouth watering spicy, woody, medium-full flavored smoke! The smoke looked great too! A perfect roll. Everything about this beauty was top notch! The wrapper was a dark brown, almost maduro. They wrapped it in a cedar sleeve, and had a nice looking band.

I will certainly buy these again!

After smoking a couple of disappointments, finding a gem like this is priceless!
    Also very affordable,i enjoy these too
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Which size do you prefer, the toro or Robusto?

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Which size do you prefer, the toro or Robusto?
    i believe they were the toros ,i tend to lean away from the robustos,i like them a little longer,i think they have a torpedo might be wrong,at my local shop they had an event so ended up with quite an assortment
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Personally I love all three of these cigars, in the CT Signature line.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I've got an Exodus 1959 Silver waiting to be smoked too! I've got high expectations now!

My favorites are the Signature and the Exodus Silver. Great smokes.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Well I had my first Signature last night at Mango's in South Beach (I brought it with me from the warehouse).

Very good cigar. Although I must admit I have to put it behind the Exodus 1959's (not sliver) and the Tribute 2004's.

I need to smoke a couple more before I can really review it. (The distractions at Mango's made it difficult to really think about the cigar).

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I smoked the silver. It was a good cigar, although I have to say I liked the signature series better.

Blog Entries

I smoked the silver. It was a good cigar, although I have to say I liked the signature series better.
    Once you go Gold, you won't go back.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

The Torano Signatures are my #1 as of right now, although I have a silver torp and a cameroon torp cooling down from the store in my humi right now as well. I think that very soon, I will be buying boxes of Toranos. They seem to me to be one of the best, most consistent companies out there, and so darned affordable too! The perfect package.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

they kick ash!!!!!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

The Exodus 1959 (gold label) double corona is my favorite cigar. But anything Torano is worth trying. I have Exodus 1959 Silver pyramide & torpedo, sig robusto, Carlos VII robusto, Exodus 1959 double corona & robusto, and Casa Torano churchill and toro resting.

forgot one
    Remember to breathe

I understand from other Torano fans that the Sig Perfecto is a damn fine way to spend some time.
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information