Thread: Shipping Cigars

Default Shipping Cigars

Does anyone know if there are places that don't let you get tobacco products shipped to it? I want to order some stogies on-line shipped to my dorm, but I don't know if there is a policy. Should I just go ask someone? Does anyone else out there in the cigar world get their cigars shipped to their dorms?
    Smoking a cigar is very fun.

Of course you can have tobacco sent to your dorms, Universities aren't allowed to open your mail and see what's inside. It could be a care package from your pops who smokes cigars and is re-using the packaging.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

cigars aren't illegal at dorms. at least to my knowlege, they aren't. it should be perfectly fine shipping them to you.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

I would think as long as you had a mailbox or someone they could leave the package with.

5. Default

Assuming you're over your region's legal tobacco age, I don't see where the University would have a say.

But some states do have mail order tobacco limitations: http://secure.thompsoncigar.com/defa...20Restrictions

Yeah like everyone said, as long as your of legal age you can have them almost anywhere you want- granted you may not be able to smoke them anywhere you want.

Thread Information