Thread: Fuente Anejo Shark

Default Fuente Anejo Shark

Went to a nice barbeque today. I figured that I would take a good cigar with me something different. I rumaged through my singles draw and there it was. The Anejo shark staring me in the face. I picked it up grabbed my lighter and left.

Get to the barbeque and grab a Corona Beer with a lime. AHH. Time to sit and do you know what.

I take the Anejo out of its cello sleeve,remove the red band on the bottom and proceed to cut that bad boy with my Xikar cutter.

The looks of this cigar,just so nice and dark,very few viens and heavy feeling.The wrapper is so god looking. Like a chocolate log in my hands. I proceed to light this cigar. Not an easy light but managed to get it lit in the outdoors. Wow. That first hit of smoke was unbelievable. The taste was so sssmmmmoooothhh. This cigar produced some great smoke and just burned perfectly. The ash was such a solid greyish white and solid. This would not fall for anything,solid. About 1/2 way through this cigar started to realy kick in. The taste was an overwhelming coffee taste with a strong expresso but smooth not harsh or hot. As I sat there and had my Corona and Anejo this cigar just made the day great. The last 1/2 was just as good as the beginning,middle and the end. There was never an uneven burn, there was never any harshness or bitter taste. This is definately one of the great ones.

I can see why this is such a sought after cigar along with its other Anejo brothers. I am just glad that I have more stashed away

2. Default

Excellent review. What really makes this cigar unique is the round to square shape.It is the only cigar on the market that has this shape. It was invented by Carlos Fuente Jr for some unreleased Opus. The Shark is the first regular production cigar to use this unique shape.

Blog Entries

Great cigars!! I smoked one of these yesterday
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

This is one of those cigars that has been eluding me for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    This is one of those cigars that has been eluding me for a while.
    Ask RPB for one - I'm sure he'll send one off for you to try. He's got a few of 'em

Come on George...you know he'll probably send out LaStinkas....in an envelope!

Blog Entries

bwaaaa ANEJOS are overrated!!

Thread Information