Thread: Vasectomy Survival

Default Vasectomy Survival

I had this procedure on Wednesday and I'm still recovering because I pushed it a little too hard back at work today. I think I'll get through the night with a strategically placed bag of frozen peas, some Percocet, and a cigar or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookie
    I had this procedure on Wednesday and I'm still recovering because I pushed it a little too hard back at work today. I think I'll get through the night with a strategically placed bag of frozen peas, some Percocet, and a cigar or two.

.... and your "athletic supporter" will be your friend!!!

Been there - done that...

3. Default

had one done 8 yrs ago,got bored went back to work and stood knee deep in oil in a huge 50 mva station transformer we were working on and had a good time. Of course narcotics helped too LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Welcome to the practice bench. Don't forget those nice tighty whiteys for extra support
    Remember to breathe

Been considering one myself for a while, anyone want to offer anything in the way of wholesome encouragement?
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe
    Been considering one myself for a while, anyone want to offer anything in the way of wholesome encouragement?
    I have a rusty knife in the garage if you want to save some money
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

It really wasn't that bad. I thought it would be a lot worse.

Yes, I've made great friends with my new athletic supporter and season 1 of 24 on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    I have a rusty knife in the garage if you want to save some money
    OK stjohnroe here's what we'll do superman will PIF you the knife I'll PIF you a REY del Rey
    or a juicy lucy depending on which size you think is best and you can use them to cauterize everything. It feels about the same.
    Remember to breathe

Make it a Cuaba Salamones and it might just work.

To quote:

A BIG cigar amongst the big cigars. A feat of construction that will leave you wondering....

Oh, and if it's going to be an El Rey, It would have to be the Choix Supreme.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

had mine about 2 years ago....I think that was the ONLY time I was able to get my wife to wait on me hand and foot....

Ice is nice! So was the Vicodin my doc gave me.....

The most unpleasant part was lying there and hearing the Doctor say..."alright...here we go!"

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

waaiiiit a minute . . . they leave you AWAKE????

or did you just get it done in like mexico? lol

ive been thinking about doing this after our second which we THINK might be in the oven now . . .

They must have put me out on the way to the operation room because the last thing I remember is a couple nurses wheeling me down the hall. I woke up and it was two hours later and my manberries were on ice.

Talk about shrinkage, manberries on ice
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

My nuts are soon to be on the chopping block. We have one and another on the way. Two and through as they say. Im definately not looking forward to it and in a sick and twisted way hoping for a C Section so the tubes can be tied while they're rooting around in her.

I know that sounds mean and crass but hey....these are my balls were talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by pierce652
    My nuts are soon to be on the chopping block. We have one and another on the way. Two and through as they say. Im definately not looking forward to it and in a sick and twisted way hoping for a C Section so the tubes can be tied while they're rooting around in her.

I know that sounds mean and crass but hey....these are my balls were talking about...

sound perfectly staight to me. I always tell my wife "honey, what if my second wife want's kids"

that generally ends the conversation.

Thread Information