Thread: Childishness...

1. Default Childishness...

You know, I'm really nothing more than a noob around here and noob to the entire inbred cigar community, but it's gotten to the point where I feel I need to speak my mind. Of course, I'll probably be banned for speaking, but c'est la vie.

YOU'RE BEING FUCKING CHILDISH.

Yes. You.

Manix says some things he shouldn't have said.

People whine that they'll bail if he's not banned.

Anyone that doesn't join the witch hunt gets bitched out.

Then some bicking about home states turns into a complete clusterfuck over in the Kinky for Governor thread.

Everyone's bitching out everyone else.

Arguments resort to outright namecalling.

Everyone starts posting popularity polls.

If I wanted to see this kind of behaviour, I'd visit my local elementary school.

It's one thing to discuss politics in a civilized manner. People do it all over. In fact, we even have a city dedicated to nothing but discussing politics. However, I'm quite sure I've never Sen. Clinton a "biatch".

Before you hit the reply button and whine that I should be banned because I said something you didn't particularly like, think about it. THAT is what I'm talking about.

Your opinion, Superchuck is certainly valid, because it is just that, your opinion. And for certain others, this is exactly the way to post critisim.

Blog Entries

I think you make many vaild points SuperChuck and I'm sorry if I've made this place an upleasant experience for you. Unfortunately, I'm someone who posts here more than anyone else and I'm not too keen on scammers, liars, trolls and other various forms of trouble makers and I tend to post my views regarding these people which sometimes leads to some rather amusing threads and other times leads to the continued crap from people like Amanda and Corona Gigante. Yep, there are times when I just can't help myself and get too carried away, sorry about that.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-25-2005 at 09:37 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Lololol....

SuperChuck... sorry it's unpleasant for you. This is the life on a cigar board that is not overmoderated. If you PM me I'll make some suggestions for boards that may be a bit more to your liking (where they suspend and ban for even posting what you did). You can enjoy the world on Lithium over at the other boards, or you can live with the roller coaster ride this place will give you.

The great thing about this place is you can just tune out the Politics thread and not see about 95% of the BS you complain about....

And I'm sorry you don't see the value in banning a bigot who can't keep his mouth shut. I can see why others who don't subscribe to his views would not want to spend any time on a board that tolerates those kind of extreme views... But that's just me. And if I leave, Super - are you going to shrivel up and die? I hardly think so... So view it as a cleansing... It would be either the racist who can post as he feels (because that would be the admin's position if he were to allow it to continue), or we flush the garbage so that we can enjoy this board without those extremist views... I choose the latter, but that's just me...

You can also choose to do what you please. Stay here and tolerate the bickering that comes from time to time, or trash it and move on... That would be your choice. To be honest, you've missed some other flame wars that would also strike you as strange - we've heard your argument before... Some have stayed, others have left. But that is just the life of the board... I guarantee you in 6 months this place will not look anything like it does today - whether you or I stay or not...

Blog Entries

SuperChuck, you and I have not really interacted much on this board but I personally think you're a good person to have around here. I'm glad you posted your opinions and thoughts because it gets things out in the open, gives people an opportunity to reflect on them and others an opportunity to provide respectful and reasonable explanations or additional things for you to consider.

Gezuz, I think I just made myself sick with all that crap but I do appreciate you stating your opinions without including vicious, personal attacks.

Thanks.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    If I wanted to see this kind of behaviour, I'd visit my local elementary school.
    Bah... why waste time on amateurs?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Bah... why waste time on amateurs?
    ROFL. I agree, SuperChuck, with most you said. However, if you've been on message boards for a while, then you know that something like this always happen. I'm been on MB since the days of BBSs (oh man, that's aging me ) and I've always seen these types of posts. Just the life of a message board.

9. Default

Dammit, I didn't manage to piss ANYONE off?

Ah, well, back to the drawing board...

My head hurts
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    ... the entire inbred cigar community, ...
    That stuck out to me. That's pretty much it. Everyone branches out, but we are all on the other boards, no where to go. Makes it easier to stop the trash.

I really love that line though!

Default How the hell do I .......

miss all of this ?

SuperChuck.......

First of all I missed the whole Corona Gigante thing. I guess I need to cruise the board more. But I'm sure CC and Ggiese have good reason.

When I first came here I had somewhat similar feelings, but over the past months I have seen that these are stand up guys that merely speak their minds.

Ggiese makes a good point. There are other boards that delete threads and ban users but they are far less entertaining.

CC and Ggiese have been sniffing out the dreggs of this board for a while. They don't just jump on anybody.

Sit back...relax....spark up a stogie and enjoy the ride.

Ggiese....I hate rollercoasters....couldn't we make this the Roundup or The Scrambler?

SuperChuck you piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    miss all of this ?

SuperChuck.......

First of all I missed the whole Corona Gigante thing. I guess I need to cruise the board more. But I'm sure CC and Ggiese have good reason.

When I first came here I had somewhat similar feelings, but over the past months I have seen that these are stand up guys that merely speak their minds.

Ggiese makes a good point. There are other boards that delete threads and ban users but they are far less entertaining.

CC and Ggiese have been sniffing out the dreggs of this board for a while. They don't just jump on anybody.

Sit back...relax....spark up a stogie and enjoy the ride.

Ggiese....I hate rollercoasters....couldn't we make this the Roundup or The Scrambler?
    Scrambler - no way - that thing makes me puke...

Roundup is a possibiltiy...

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    You're far too thin skinned... bahhhh....

16. Default

Finally, a feeling of accomplishment!

I'm a rescuer
    Remember to breathe

18. Default

I'm a rescuer

Blog Entries

I'm a rescuer
    LMAO!! I agree with GodFather, Now THAT was funny!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information