Thread: Who left the gates to Middle Earth Open?

Default Who left the gates to Middle Earth Open?

I go away for the weekend and they come out in strength. Bill, George, Tommy, or Ray would one of you guys be so kind to send me a list of the POS. I'll never catch up reading all the threads.

Once again I would like to reminder all the Newbies. Which includes me to:

THINK before you post!

Hey Ray! Do you happen to have your avatar in a full size pic? I think all the noobler's would like to see what you look like a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    I go away for the weekend and they come out in strength.
    No shit. I logged in this morning and all I can say is: "DAMN"

I'm glad I learned my lesson early on and never went as far as some have recently. I respect those BOTL's that schooled me some months back on the value of respect in a community where your reputation is all you have.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by 8-5-8
    I respect those BOTL's that schooled me some months back on the value of respect in a community where your reputation is all you have.
    well put, well put.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

I go away for the weekend and they come out in strength. Bill, George, Tommy, or Ray would one of you guys be so kind to send me a list of the POS.
    theycallmemanix (banned)
    amanda (soon to be banned since the poll is running 8 to 1 against her)
    corona gigante (first class asshole who's DONE here whether he's realized that yet or not)
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I think you forgot to mention the half dozen or so members who left voluntarily, like Sarge I think that's lame and they should come back.......
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

theycallmemanix A racist asshole Post #6
    amanda a dumb biatch with anger managment problems ( and she wants to be a teacher)... this one she deleted.... but here is the poll started by hex.... HERE
    corona gigante.... I don't know what happened to this guy.... I thought he was gonna be one of the good guys... Post # 68
    TheSilentChamber.... this guys wants to shake the hand of manix..... Post # 8 .... he has apologized and said it was meant sarcastically......

I don't know what to think anymore.........

Ooops...... I almost forgot this guy and his racist BS over at CigarPass.......

Korean&Proud.............. Post # 21

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Ooops...... I almost forgot this guy and his racist BS over at CigarPass.......

Korean&Proud.............. Post # 21
    Hum.... manix and that SOB should herf.

I go away for the weekend and they come out in strength. Bill, George, Tommy, or Ray would one of you guys be so kind to send me a list of the POS. I'll never catch up reading all the threads.

Once again I would like to reminder all the Newbies. Which includes me to:

THINK before you post!

Hey Ray! Do you happen to have your avatar in a full size pic? I think all the noobler's would like to see what you look like a little better.

Just when I thought it was safe to remove my disclaimer, you have to go digging up the past.

K&P has pretty much done himself in (thanks Eliza Doolittle), although he did resurfaces on CP about a week ago I guess. That guys a world class POS! Tommy pretty much laid it all out for you.

Manix is banned.
    Corona Gigante is making his way there.
    Amanda should be banned, I don't care how many times she apologizes.

And for TheSilentChamber, he is also on my ever-growing list of worthless sacks of skin.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Thread Information