Thread: Oliva Masters Blend

Default Oliva Masters Blend

I got a robusto in my pack I bought at the Oliva event I went to last month.

First, this is a small cigar, only about 4". Very tightly wrapped, I had suspicions the draw would be off but I was so wrong.

Lit very well. Burned great, until the very end when it got uneven. Very even, almost perfect draw. Smooth taste, not harsh at all; a lot of cigars disturbe my palate but not this one. Tastes I can't really define, but I liked the flavor.

Another great thing - this little baby burned for almost 45 minutes, and I'm a fast smoker - most perfectos last me 20-25 minutes max. Unfortunatley Oliva does not make this size any more, too bad. I am going to try the next larger size, $9, and see if I like it too. This is the first Oliva cigar I ahve really really liked.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    I got a robusto in my pack I bought at the Oliva event I went to last month.

First, this is a small cigar, only about 4". Very tightly wrapped, I had suspicions the draw would be off but I was so wrong.

Lit very well. Burned great, until the very end when it got uneven. Very even, almost perfect draw. Smooth taste, not harsh at all; a lot of cigars disturbe my palate but not this one. Tastes I can't really define, but I liked the flavor.

Another great thing - this little baby burned for almost 45 minutes, and I'm a fast smoker - most perfectos last me 20-25 minutes max. Unfortunatley Oliva does not make this size any more, too bad. I am going to try the next larger size, $9, and see if I like it too. This is the first Oliva cigar I ahve really really liked.
    Great review!! Thanks for sharing!!!

One of my favorite domestic smokes - and I like the laser etched design on the cigar...

Hey thanks, ya I think that design on the cigar was way fooking cool too!!

Blog Entries

crossbow from CigarWeekly gifted me one of these at an LI (Long Island) Herf and I liked it! I've only smoked that one but I did enjoy it.

I LOVE the Oliva "O" Bolds
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    crossbow from CigarWeekly gifted me one of these at an LI (Long Island) Herf and I liked it! I've only smoked that one but I did enjoy it.

I LOVE the Oliva "O" Bolds

Ya, my second favorite Oliva is the Oliva O Bold Maduro, any size, it's a great cigar!!!

Thread Information