Thread: Cigar Jack "Moderator"?

Blog Entries

Default Cigar Jack "Moderator"?

This guy hasn't even logged into the site for over two months. He seems to like to hang out on BOTL.org

I don't think he should be a "moderator" if he clearly has no interest in the site. Neither does Oblik for that matter.

NO MORE "MODERATORS"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    This guy hasn't even logged into the site for over two months. He seems to like to hang out on BOTL.org

I don't think he should be a "moderator" if he clearly has no interest in the site. Neither does Oblik for that matter.

NO MORE "MODERATORS"
    Oblik hasn’t been in the mod group for weeks. I've mentioned before that I need someone with Moderator privileges who I know how to get in touch with in case something happens to me. Cigar Jack fits that role.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Ah, sorry, I missed the change with Oblik

Ya know, you're right about Cigar Jack, ya need back up AND we should count our blessings that he HASN'T been here in over two months!!!

Never mind me, carry on......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Ah, sorry, I missed the change with Oblik

Ya know, you're right about Cigar Jack, ya need back up AND we should count our blessings that he HASN'T been here in over two months!!!

Never mind me, carry on......
    You forgot to cry, moan and call out the posting member for making a valid point ...oh wait you're not CG, you're CC, I need glasses

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    You forgot to cry, moan and call out the posting member for making a valid point ...oh wait you're not CG, you're CC, I need glasses

LMFAO!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by godfather

Thread Information