My retailer came back from the RTDA with Caballeros, a new cigar he was very impressed with. I bought a Churchill right away and smoked it and really didn't care for it. Then I smoked the robusto - this is why you should try the different sizes of a cigar as they can be very, very different.

First off, this is about the Robusto.

This is a very appealing cigar, a very light shade wrapper with wrinkles and veins that give it some character. Connecticut shade wrapper I believe.

Pre smoke, it smelled rich and felt good in my hand - the wrapper being responible for this feeling. It lit very easily and burned PERFECTLY, and by that, I mean a perfect ring o' fire and ash till the very end.

Upon first applying torch to cigar, I got a shot of light, buttery goodness. That was the first third; the second third, I got a wonderful cedary, nutty taste. This lasted until the end of the cigar, upon which I started to get dry mouth, and not because I wasn't drinking, I was - so may be a tannin build up or so I have been told.

It produced a nice cloud of smoke, and had picture-perfect draw the whole way. The best part is this cigar is only $4.65. I may buy a fucking box it was that damn good. But I'm going to smoke about half dozen more first just to make sure I didn't luck out the first time.