Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baccarat Rothschild

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    The word impotent really describes most of you. You live in only the world of cyber. I dont think that is a far stretch.

Anyone else have anything to add?
    Anything to add? Sure...

You like that word "impotence". Great word for you tony... I believe that very much describes your very feeble attempts to cause any kind of grief to anyone other than yourself... That would be the ultimate description of "impotent", wouldn't you say?

And it also seems to me YOU live in the cyber world a bit too much - you're hung up on being a part of something you are not equipped to be a part of... Clearly you're socially inept and it would be best to leave the social situations to those that are more qualified... Even my pooch is more socially qualified to be a part of this board.

Now run downstairs to mommy and let her apply some salve to those wounds of yours before they get infected...

bigpoppapuff Guest

who the fugg is this piece of shit??...has anyone ever seen a profile on him??....

He's a troublemaker that physically threatened members of CPass and was banned there...sorta like A-ban-da did here...

TonyDogs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    He's a troublemaker that physically threatened members of CPass and was banned there...sorta like A-ban-da did here...
    I never physically threatened anyone, Once again you people like to lie.

I don't want to be a part of your social club. You guys are just some losers. I don't see any of you ever posting reviews about any new cigars. Why is that? Set in your ways?

I will say this again.
    I am not hear to make friends with any of you. I do not want to trade with any of you.

I am going to read reviews on cigars and post reviews.

Guess what you cant stop me.

Blog Entries

Here is what SamClemmons posted on CP, which you ignored and BTW, caused you to get banned!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamClemmons,Oct 7 2005, 08:40 AM
    Okay tony here's the deal. You owe an act of contrition to them members of this board. You can't continue to post here as if nothing ever happened. Your threats and innuendo directed at me and other members here will have to be addressed. Here are a few of your transgressions.

tony's newbie thread

from that thread...

"There purpose is to get you mad, they got me ready to cross state lines I was so mad."

tony's "open the ball" thread

exerpts from this thread:

"Like I said all the hate?
    I did not realize I was throwing stones at you. I would not throw a stone at you, I would throw a brick!"

"Know I dont think so, I will not apologize to you. That might have been an immature comment but I could not help myself."

"I am still waiting

This goes to anyone else that wants to talk crazy.

Who would like to continue?

You think I am f*&king around "

Here is where you apologize to everyone you weren't talking to:

"At this point I am going to apologize to the people I may have offended, who were not participating in the bickering."

So now you can show remorse and apologize to everyone or you can go away. It's your choice. You cannot continue to post here with impunity even with cigardawg and lumberg and newbs cozying up to you. If you don't show remorse and apologize you will be going away from here.

NA
    [snapback]235099[/snapback]

Well now TD, this is directly in your face. Now everyone knows the TRUTH. All new peps know of what an ass you truly are. You never once answered SC on this and you are banned from CP. Remember when you asked me, what can I do about it....here it is. Keep your crap spewing from your keyboard. We'll haunt you, we are not going anywhere.

BTW, you lose...

My suggestion, move along...because we don't give a damn about what you say or your opinion.

(All apologies to SamClemmons)
    Last edited by Lopaka; 10-20-2005 at 02:11 AM.

I don't want to be a part of your social club. You guys are just some losers. I don't see any of you ever posting reviews about any new cigars. Why is that? Set in your ways?

I will say this again.
    I am not hear to make friends with any of you. I do not want to trade with any of you.

tony - if you don't quit posting like this, I'm going to tell your mom to ground you off the computer for a week! She's not going to like to hear you're trying to start trouble on the Internet again...

And if she finds out your smoking cigars.... Oh, man... I wouldn't want to be in your shoes....

I will say this again.

Oh, and by the way... If you're going to post, don't make yourself look like an ass. Please try to use proper English. And please correct your misspellings. Everyone you come into contact with judges you by the way you communicate. If you're failing miserably here, certainly you're doing the same elsewhere.

Baccarat Rothschild
    Cigar Size= 5.0" x 50 ring

Pre-light aroma= good
    Construction= good
    Burn= very nice
    Flavor= This stick is somewhat one dimension. The flavor is spicy all the way through and it has a honey base wrapper that is not bad. Its a mild smoke but quite pleasant.
    Smoked it to about the nub.

For all you cigar snobs out there that have no life.
    If you would like to talk some trash by all means send me a email about it.

I would be happy to debate you cigar snobs of impotence.
    Hey, is this you?
    http://www.collarme.com/default.asp?...&bhtz=3&bhqs=1

TonyDogs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Here is what SamClemmons posted on CP, which you ignored and BTW, caused you to get banned!!!!

Well now TD, this is directly in your face. Now everyone knows the TRUTH. All new peps know of what an ass you truly are. You never once answered SC on this and you are banned from CP. Remember when you asked me, what can I do about it....here it is. Keep your crap spewing from your keyboard. We'll haunt you, we are not going anywhere.

BTW, you lose...

My suggestion, move along...because we don't give a damn about what you say or your opinion.

(All apologies to SamClemmons)
    You keep telling me to move along but you can't make me.
    I will keep posting!
    I find it funny that you are posting threads from another forum out of context.
    Then I would expect nothing less from your kind.

10. Default

Hey TD...Here's something that may help you in your little journey.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 11-18-2006 at 09:30 PM.

It's funny you keep trying to pass yourself off as Mr. Billy Badass but you are to big of a pussy to admit what you did on CP. What's even funnier is you seem to think folks can't simply go read it all for themselves. Ya moron.

Now, come on, fess up. You are just a little bastard pervert getting off to the verbal floggings you bring on yourself, right? Make sure you have enough KY "on hand" ya freak!

Blog Entries

You keep telling me to move along but you can't make me.
    I will keep posting!
    Then I would expect nothing less from your kind.
    What is more ironic is every time you post on the boards more people see what an ass you truly are. Plus, you just ignore or attempt to avert what people are plainly putting in your face. You never are willing to admit wrong to anything… so sad to see a little child throw a fit because they don’t get attention anymore.

Keep trying Tonydogs, your hole only gets deeper and deeper.

bigpoppapuff Guest

tony can't reply right now....he's all TIED up.....http://www.collarme.com/default.asp?...&bhtz=3&bhqs=1

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    tony can't reply right now....he's all TIED up.....http://www.collarme.com/default.asp?...&bhtz=3&bhqs=1
    BPP,
    Great investigative find.
    Apparently he does seek abuse.
    Sorta like being a Jets fan in Buffalo.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    BPP,
    Sorta like being a Jets fan in Buffalo.

I will say this again.

I'm really starting to wonder... this guy must be the ultimate troll, and is playing everyone. There's just no way in hell anyone would be that stupid.
    vitolas.net -- rare cigar reference & more...

FPDoc77 Guest

I just read this and it seems to be the same couple people in all these little debates. I wonder what started this one off?

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    I just read this and it seems to be the same couple people in all these little debates. I wonder what started this one off?

Long story - You've got to do a little research on this... That's the problem with coming in AFTER the debates have happened. It SEEMS like everyone was out to get Tony. Tony did that to himself through his nastiness, unwillingness to accept responsibility and repent for his misdeeds.

Suffice it to say - TonyDogs is not a very nice person (threatened members at this and other boards with bodily harm). He claims he never threatened bodily harm - but it was clear in both his public and private postings. He's been banned here and at CigarPass - as well as the several other persona's he's created.

Given his history of creating new screen names - I'm hoping you're not another persona of Tony....
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-27-2005 at 02:27 PM.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Long story - You've got to do a little research on this... That's the problem with coming in AFTER the debates have happened. It SEEMS like everyone was out to get Tony. Tony did that to himself through his nastiness, unwillingness to accept responsibility and repent for his misdeeds.

Suffice it to say - TonyDogs is not a very nice person (threatened members at this and other boards with bodily harm). He claims he never threatened bodily harm - but it was clear in both his public and private postings. He's been banned here and at CigarPass - as well as the several other persona's he's created.

Given his history of creating new screen names - I'm hoping you're not another persona of Tony....
    First Im not a persona of Tony. But I was actually impressed by his reviews, much better than mine at least. After I read this stuff I was curious what kicked this all off. It seems the admin. here put 2 and 2 together and found out Tony was the same guy that threatened lives over at CigarPass which many of you happen to be members of. I dont know what got Tony going over there but I would bet some of the senior members were taking some pot shots at him. He got more mad than he should have and said some really stupid things. Things that should have gotten him banned. This is my take...it seems as though the "newbies" have to go through some sort of hazing ritual where they are supposed to just keep their head down...dont buck any senior...dont speak unless spoken to...and maybe just maybe you wont get banned. Then if you become a senior member you can do that to the newbies yourself and you have proved yourself worthy of this community. Am I way off?
    It seems personalities like Tony's dont take well to that. I agree with the ban just wonder if IM correct concerning the sociodynamic situation of this community. Im not saying its wrong (actually might be a good weeding out tool) just curious to if IM way off base here.

its not so much of a hazing as us trying to figure out who is who here. then there are those times when people (typically newbies) just make an ass of themselves or improper edicate (sp?) and just need to be shown the right way.

but as you said, one sure way to get a whooping is to insult a senior member. we are a family on this board and one thing you do to one person is done to all of us.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information