Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baccarat Rothschild

1. Default

Doc,on most cigar boards newbies are usually given some shit. I give newbies shit every once in a while but nothing hateful or overly nasty unless they are total douchebags like tonydogs. Your theory about it is pretty acurate and alawys remember we were all newbies once and didn't know a damn thing about cigars. You don't have to bend over and take it in the ass but there will be shit handed out

People like me,Ggiese ,Coventry Cat and Cigar Sarge and BIGPOPPAPUFF the cigar man extroidanare and a lot of other guys have been around long enough to see some real cigar thieving scumbags and generally shitty persons appear on boards. Gamelover being one of them I personally followed around to make sure he was known for the band switching theif he was. We all are proud of what we do for a living me included and we all have our various opinions and are proud of them too but I will tell you this. When my friends herf at our local shop ,all 30 of us don't talk much politics or touchy subjects. we usually talk about cigars and sports and general bullshit. I know for a fact a couple of the dudes I herf with make 3x what I do including a former pro football player but we are pretty much equal with a cigar and a glass of whatever drink we like. We protect our own and part of that is picking on newbies to see what they are really like. Obviously you seem to be able to pick out some good cigars to smoke and review. You would make a great adittion to this board Take care 'Kevin
    Last edited by kevin7; 11-27-2005 at 04:52 PM.
    The older I get ,the better I was

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Doc,on most cigar boards newbies are usually given some shit. I give newbies shit every once in a while but nothing hateful or overly nasty unless they are total douchebags like tonydogs. Your theory about it is pretty acurate and alawys remember we were all newbies once and didn't know a damn thing about cigars. You don't have to bend over and take it in the ass but there will be shit handed out

People like me,Ggiese ,Coventry Cat and Cigar Sarge and a lot of other guys have been around long enough to see some real cigar thieving scumbags and generally shitty persons appear on boards. Gamelover being one of them I personally followed around to make sure he was known for the band switching theif he was. We all are proud of what we do for a living me included and we all have our various opinions and are proud of them too but I will tell you this. When my friends herf at our local shop ,all 30 of us don't talk much politics or touchy subjects. we usually talk about cigars and sports and general bullshit. I know for a fact a couple of the dudes I herf with make 3x what I do including a former pro football player but we are pretty much equal with a cigar and a glass of whatever drink we like. We protect our own and part of that is picking on newbies to see what they are really like. Obviously you seem to be able to pick out some good cigars to smoke and review. You would make a great adittion to this board Take care 'Kevin
    I appreciate your honesty and your compliment. It does help me understand this community a little better. Its much different than other forms of communities. But I see that there are all sorts of cigar exchanges and such and there has to be some trust in those within the community. I hope to be a member for years to come.

Thread Information