Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuente Fuente Opus X

TonyDogs Guest

Default Fuente Fuente Opus X

Fuente Fuente Opus X

Ring Gauge 52 Length 6 3/8

Preflight Aroma= intriguing with a wood smell to it.
    Construction= perfect
    Burn= It has a streaky burn, but a cool slow burn.

Flavor= Complex to say the least. Lots of cedar and leather with a power undertone of salt.
    Lots of nicotine it keeps your attention the entire time. Near the end I was a little jittery from it.

Draw= was perfect

I really enjoyed this cigar. There is a lot of hype with it and you see that in the price. The salt flavor is awesome. I like the stronger cigar. I don't like the price. I paid $25 a stick. Even though I don't like the price I still seem to have quite a few of them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    I don't like the price. I paid $25 a stick. Even though I don't like the price I still seem to have quite a few of them.

Dumass you payed way too much for them way too much.How can we actually give a shit about your reviews when you arent smart enough to know msrp.ALL opus in my town sell for msrp.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Default I have a couple in my humidor

I guess I'll have to break one out , seem's like a good time to . A good buddy of mine from work passed away on Wednesday night . I'll just sit outside , puff away and remember all the good times we had at work . Sure will miss him ! God bless you Eddy ! Git R Done !

Blog Entries

Awe yes, another boring POS post that don't mean crap by Tonydogs....move along, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Dumass you payed way too much for them way too much.How can we actually give a shit about your reviews when you arent smart enough to know msrp.ALL opus in my town sell for msrp.
    In Tony's defense, I live in a town where Opus X's can't be found within 100 miles. Now I happen to know of a place that I can get them at less than msrp when I visit my mom every few months (400 miles away). So i'm stocked, but I understand why some people might pay more out of convenience or un-availability. I mean, we all don't live in big cities, and most internet prices approach $30/stick.

That said,.....
    Tony, bask in this love, because from what I've seen, it may be the most you'll experience on this board.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

6. Default

Out of my 4 local shops, I've only seen 1 box of Opus X... The price wasn't too far out there, though ($20 for a double corona)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    In Tony's defense, I live in a town where Opus X's can't be found within 100 miles. Now I happen to know of a place that I can get them at less than msrp when I visit my mom every few months (400 miles away). So i'm stocked, but I understand why some people might pay more out of convenience or un-availability. I mean, we all don't live in big cities, and most internet prices approach $30/stick.

That said,.....
    Tony, bask in this love, because from what I've seen, it may be the most you'll experience on this board.

OK FIRST OFF... have you looked in the politics forum!?! They are calling to Tonys head, because he told people on CigarPass.com he wanted to hurt them, physically! He's nuts. TWCigars musta sold them that opus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    OK FIRST OFF... have you looked in the politics forum!?! They are calling to Tonys head, because he told people on CigarPass.com he wanted to hurt them, physically! He's nuts. TWCigars musta sold them that opus!
    I saw that thread, which explains the last part of my post. On that issue, I'm not taking sides, but the evidence sure doesn't look good for Tony.

My only point was that some people may find it cost effective to pay $25 for an Opus X when they otherwise would have to travel huge distances to get one.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

9. Default

TWCigars musta sold them that opus!
    ...I think that name should NOT be allowed to use on this forum and should be a bannable offense when used...

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    My only point was that some people may find it cost effective to pay $25 for an Opus X when they otherwise would have to travel huge distances to get one.
    Good point...I'm one of those who has that issue too. As the members on this board say, "Stick around, post, participate, make friends, and you'll be taken care of when you have issues like this...at MSRP prices." I can attest to that, definitely some good BOTL here.

Fuente Fuente Opus X

Ring Gauge 52 Length 6 3/8

Preflight Aroma= intriguing with a wood smell to it.
    Construction= perfect
    Burn= It has a streaky burn, but a cool slow burn.

Flavor= Complex to say the least. Lots of cedar and leather with a power undertone of salt.
    Lots of nicotine it keeps your attention the entire time. Near the end I was a little jittery from it.

Draw= was perfect

I really enjoyed this cigar. There is a lot of hype with it and you see that in the price. The salt flavor is awesome. I like the stronger cigar. I don't like the price. I paid $25 a stick. Even though I don't like the price I still seem to have quite a few of them.
    Ahhhh - dumbass!!! I just bought two of them for the less than what you paid for one!!!

And don't let your mom find out you're getting a buzz from your cigars, tony - or she'll ground you again...

I certainly hope you're opening the windows to your room, and lighting the candles so she doesn't smell the smoke... We wouldn't want to miss any of your intriguing posts because she's grounded you off of the Internet...
    Last edited by ggiese; 10-21-2005 at 05:28 PM.

Hey - BTW tony afficianadogturd... What was the NAME of the Opus X you smoked? Not the size and ring gauge, but the actual name? Fuente Fuente is 5.625 X 46...

Blog Entries

"Preflight aroma" LMFAO, Hey DogShit, they don't allow smoking on airplanes these days

So tonydogshit, why would you pay $25.00 for a cigar that has an MSRP of $13.50?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    So tonydogshit, why would you pay $25.00 for a cigar that has an MSRP of $13.50?
    Obviously, CC, there's no requirement to be intelligent to smoke cigars... I would like to think so, but tonydoggydoodoo is proving me wrong...

TonyDogs Guest

John why are you on this list?
    http://members.cox.net/ormazd/ScumbagPage.htm

Dude, he manned up and admitted his mistakes and is respected for that. You are an unrepentant asshole.

John why are you on this list?
    http://members.cox.net/ormazd/ScumbagPage.htm
    And you gotta ask yourself... Why aren't the other members dogging KB, yet they dog me... Hmmmmm... Maybe if you understand that life's mystery you'll get it and be able to participate well in a social situation.

My belief is you'll never understand...

TonyDogs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    And you gotta ask yourself... Why aren't the other members dogging KB, yet they dog me... Hmmmmm... Maybe if you understand that life's mystery you'll get it and be able to participate well in a social situation.

My belief is you'll never understand...

Poopy boy is at it again.
    poopy boy you talk about mystery, here is a couple of mysteries you can try to solve.

I got a mystery for you, how does poopy boy get a women?

I got another mystery, how does poopy boy move out of his mom house?

Poopy boy and his poopy stick the saga contiunes!

Blog Entries

Post reported.

This is getting ridiculous.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Post reported.

This is getting ridiculous.....
    I dunno CC - maybe Hex can move all his reviews to "Humor". umm, that's what I read 'em for.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Poopy boy is at it again.
    poopy boy you talk about mystery, here is a couple of mysteries you can try to solve.

I got a mystery for you, how does poopy boy get a women?

I got another mystery, how does poopy boy move out of his mom house?

Poopy boy and his poopy stick the saga contiunes!

My goodness, tony... You sure are a fart smeller... er, I mean a smart feller, aren't you...

You sure do look doggone cute with that big huge mouse in your hand trying desperately to find the right keys to type to make words... Now get to bed before your mommy comes up and finds you trying to break the Internet again....

Thread Information