Thread: Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto

TonyDogs Guest

Default Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto

Pre-light aroma-fair
    Construction- perfect
    Burn- nice and slow

Flavor- A medium body complex smooth smoke. Yet the first quarter was weak. I did not like it until I got to the middle. At the middle it started to explode with flavor. I have been smoking the 92 for a couple of months now and they are much better.
    I would not turn down a 90 if you offered to me but I would not go out and buy them again.

I paid $19.50 for five. I will let the three I have marinate maybe they will get better.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    I will let the three I have marinate maybe they will get better.

Marinate....WTF? You are a total moron.

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto

Pre-light aroma-fair
    Construction- perfect
    Burn- nice and slow

Flavor- A medium body complex smooth smoke. Yet the first quarter was weak. I did not like it until I got to the middle. At the middle it started to explode with flavor. I have been smoking the 92 for a couple of months now and they are much better.
    I would not turn down a 90 if you offered to me but I would not go out and buy them again.

I paid $19.50 for five. I will let the three I have marinate maybe they will get better.

Hey - tony - you want some '90's? I'll figure a way to smuggle 'em to ya without mom finding out...

BTW - you're living pretty dangerously... If your mom finds out.... Oh, crap!!!

I did not like it until I got to the middle. At the middle it started to explode with flavor.
    Ya know, that's exactly the same thing you said about that guy who put the make on you from that "other" website you yours... You shouldn't be so redundant...

TonyDogs

Last Activity: Today 09:37 PM
    Private Messaging @ 09:37 PM

Uh-oh. I think somebody's got hurt feelings.

TonyDogs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Marinate....WTF? You are a total moron.
    GEE sarge what word would you like me to use?

Hey sarge can I call you Barney, ya know Barney from Mayberry? http://www.barneyfife.com/

6. Default

GEE sarge what word would you like me to use?

Hey sarge can I call you Barney, ya know Barney from Mayberry? http://www.barneyfife.com/

The proper word is AGE.

Your dog collar must be on too tight causing your brain to malfunction. What is that dripping from your chin?

TonyDogs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    The proper word is AGE.

Your dog collar must be on too tight causing your brain to malfunction. What is that dripping from your chin?

GEE Barney,
    I must work on terminology, I would not want you to get your one bullet for your gun.

Blog Entries

Was tonydog$hit saying something?

tony, it must be a real chore being you an' all...
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Was tonydog$hit saying something?

tony, it must be a real chore being you an' all...
    Stop it CC - tony's kinda sensitive.... You don't want to upset him - his mom doesn't like it when he throws tantrums. She's gonna be mad at us. They gotta put the helmet on him before he throws his tantrums or he'll crack his head....

It's okay, tony. Put on your jammies and go night-night. The ones with the cowboys and indians look real swell on you. Now run along to bed - Mommy'll be there in a minute to tuck you in....

Thread Information