Thread: FREE ISOMs!!!

Default FREE ISOMs!!!

i have 10 flor de cano selectos H/F that are just taking up room in my humi. i don't smoke them and i have a lot of cigars on their way that won't have a place to stay if i keep these. they were purchased from a CP sponsor, so, i assume they're real. i'm not going to lie, they aren't that great and some are pretty tight. first one to pm me with an address gets them. i'm leaving this afternoon for baton rouge and won't be back til monday, so they'll probably be shipped monday or tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i have 10 flor de cano selectos H/F that are just taking up room in my humi. i don't smoke them and i have a lot of cigars on their way that won't have a place to stay if i keep these. they were purchased from a CP sponsor, so, i assume they're real. i'm not going to lie, they aren't that great and some are pretty tight. first one to pm me with an address gets them. i'm leaving this afternoon for baton rouge and won't be back til monday, so they'll probably be shipped monday or tuesday.
    Crappy or not, I am always up to trying new things...I will take them, there is room in my humi. Address is in my profile

3. Default Nice!!

Hey Drake,

Real nice gesture of you to think of us and post this, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Crappy or not, I am always up to trying new things...I will take them, there is room in my humi. Address is in my profile
    all yours, bro. i wouldn't say crappy. they're not awful IMO. they're just nothing special by any means. i've enjoy some of them. some, i didn't. hope you enjoy them. they'll be out early next week and i'll post a DC#

all yours, bro. i wouldn't say crappy. they're not awful IMO. they're just nothing special by any means. i've enjoy some of them. some, i didn't. hope you enjoy them. they'll be out early next week and i'll post a DC#
    I'll try 'em out! Thanks a lot. Have a great trip.

6. Default

Drake is OK in my book. Another guy that gets it.

Very nice, Drake!!! While they aren't the best the ISOM has to offer, they aren't terribly bad. Jonesy will certainly enjoy them...

i forgot them at home. sorry, jonesey. i'll have em out tomorrow.

i forgot them at home. sorry, jonesey. i'll have em out tomorrow.
    No problem! Just let me know....thanks.

i sent these on friday. sorry it took so long. you know why. the dc# is at my parent's house, which i probably won't get to before they arrive. let me know when you get them.

Thanks Drake. I will be looking for these.

Well Drake, I would have gotten my package yesterday....but the Post Office Sucks Ass! I got home from work excited...I knew that the cigars should be in the mailbox. I open up the mailbox and I see bills, and a small piece of paper. The post office has a package for you, please come pick it up!! Damn!! The driver was too fat and lazy to get her ass out of the car and place the package on the doorstep. Now I have to go to the post office, except, by the time I get home from work, they are closed. My wife hopefully will get off work a little early tonight and pick it for me, if not I will have to wait til Saturday....SATURDAY!!!!!!! I HATE THE POST OFFICE!!!

Thread Information