Thread: Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend

reaganyouth84 Guest

Default Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend

I bought an Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend tonight, but I haven't smoked it yet. I'm not sure what size, but I know that damn thing is FAT! It has a really big gauge on it. Just curious if any of you guys have tried one, and what your opinions were.

-Mike

Default I've always been a Cameroon fan.......

and a few years back I was at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH and found that they had this HUGE pile of IT Cameroon Legend Gorilla SECONDS for sale around $45 for a bundle of 20. Of course also being a Patel fan I couldn't resist and bought a bundle. Or was it two?

By your description you have an IT Gorilla. It's a really hefty cigar.

I lit one up when I got home and must say that I wasn't impressed. However.........

They were seconds. I have rarely found a seconds line that lived up to it's first quality line. I believe that this is due to the fact that many "seconds" are probably trainers and if that is so you can bet that the tobacco used is inferior. I mean why give top quality to rollers that are learning?

I will say however that Rock Patel's seconds of his Vintage series available at Cigars International are quite good.

IMO, anything that Rocky makes is worth a try.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Well, I just lit it up and wow, what a good smoke(IMO). Held an awesome long tight ash, and when it broke off there was a great char tip. All in all a great smoke, I may have to buy a box.

-Mike

4. Default

They are good cigars. Remember like what you smoke and smoke what you like
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information