Thread: IT Classic Corojo

Default IT Classic Corojo

Cigars International is having a clearance on these. Wow! The chiefs are 7 1/2 by 52! An impressive smoke to say the least. Anyway, they are tasty medium bodied smokes with the signature Indian Tabac flavor profile. Cedary and aromatic, with a sweet finish. They're selling a box of 25 for $50, plus you get 5 IT Super Fuerte Naturals in the cheif size and 5 ITSF Maduros in the small size as a bonus freebie. A total of 35 cigars for fifty bucks plus shipping!

Anyway, like I said. A medium smoke with a cedary, earthy, spicy flavor and a sweet finish. A very pleasant, easy smoke, and not too overpowering. The chief size starts off a bit milder due to the large ring gauge and length, but work up to a solid medium body by mid-smoke. A real gem at an unbelievable price.

Sounds like a great deal to me!! Unfortunalty, I have a full humidor and an almost full coolidor and my wife would really kill me if I ordered anything else.

Heh, heh!

Lots of folks would kill to have your kind of problems Jonsey!
    Maybe we can work a trade if you want to try them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Heh, heh!

Lots of folks would kill to have your kind of problems Jonsey!
    Maybe we can work a trade if you want to try them.
    Sure....I have so many cigars though, I could not really tell you what I had in there at this time. When I get home later, I shall take an inventory of my cigars and let you know sometime this week. If you are interested in trading, let me know.

Thread Information