Thread: CAO Brazilia GOL

Default CAO Brazilia GOL

Great cigar, well made with beautiful dark wrapper, the appearance makes you want to pick this cigar everytime among others in your humidor. It appears as though it will be a very strong smoke, buts its suprising complex without overpowering the palate.
    If you like a full-bodied cigar this one is for you. May play as a medium-full-bodied cigar for some who like stronger cigars.
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

thanks for the review. I've been thinking of trying one.

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cls515
    thanks for the review. I've been thinking of trying one.
    Sorry I didn't see your review on this one. Personally, I feel this cigar isn't that strong but most disagree with me. When I think full bodied I think double fuente opus X, camacho etc. Does anyone else get a hint of citrus in this cigar? Sometimes, I wonder if Im imagining things.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgedByFire
    Sometimes, I wonder if Im imagining things.
    That happens to me. I think I sometimes try too hard.

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    That happens to me. I think I sometimes try too hard.
    Me too the entire time I think Im tasting citrus and it could just be the suggestion of brazil, jungles with its lemon lime label. I do think I try to hard sometimes.

Moheganson Guest

Sorry but I don't like these at all. I don't think the taste is anything to write home about. CAO's are overpriced so I avoid them.

I find the Brazilias to be flat, boring and tasteless. But that's just me, if you like them, great!!

Blog Entries

Sorry I didn't see your review on this one. Personally, I feel this cigar isn't that strong but most disagree with me. When I think full bodied I think double fuente opus X, camacho etc. Does anyone else get a hint of citrus in this cigar? Sometimes, I wonder if Im imagining things.
    This remind you of anyone?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    This remind you of anyone?
    FPDOC maybe? I know you want to claim you figured this all out on your own but I told widow just tonight of my "secret identity". He immediately bolts from the chat room to tell on me...so child like. CC If you would have done your homework and came up with this on your own...I would have saluted you. I tried so hard to leave clues. I thought Silent was on me early but that faded...maybe he wanted to see fire argue with his alter ego come Jan. Maybe he did know...and was just a little smarter about how fun it could have been watching the dance. But now we shall never know. No need for a vote this time. Ill be banned by the am. Ill miss you CC.

FPDOC maybe? I know you want to claim you figured this all out on your own but I told widow just tonight of my "secret identity". He immediately bolts from the chat room to tell on me...so child like. CC If you would have done your homework and came up with this on your own...I would have saluted you. I tried so hard to leave clues. I thought Silent was on me early but that faded...maybe he wanted to see fire argue with his alter ego come Jan. Maybe he did know...and was just a little smarter about how fun it could have been watching the dance. But now we shall never know. No need for a vote this time. Ill be banned by the am. Ill miss you CC.
    It seems to me that perhaps your the one acting child like, but that's just what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    It seems to me that perhaps your the one acting child like, but that's just what I think.
    Yeah, he spends his time playing make believe on forums just to be an asshole and he calls other people child like. What a sad sack.

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    Possibly...my fun can be child like at times. I guess when I find the perfect board and the perfect person to dance with...its just too hard for me to resist. Maybe Im not a doc or a welder...maybe just some 18 yr old punk having a good time. Who knows.

Blog Entries

It's a very simple matter of you violating board policy. Hex made the rules, go whine to him. No need for the dramatics.

And don't flatter yourself, a couple of other people smelled your stench the minute you got here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

ForgedByFire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    It's a very simple matter of you violating board policy. Hex made the rules, go whine to him. No need for the dramatics.

And don't flatter yourself, a couple of other people smelled your stench the minute you got here.
    Sad, so sad...Ill be banned. I mean how primitive is this board. I didnt even try to change my IP...Hex cant ban IPs and make this more difficult? If they smelled my "stentch" then why was I pointed out as one of the newbs that fit in so well here by Shags?

12326 Airline hwy Baton Rouge La 70817 Attn -SEAL-

yep he imagined it.
    The GOI i smoked (spelling may be off) was ok a bit to thick and short for my liking.
    I would like to try it again just not in that size.
    Local B&M definately overprices them a bit i didnt think it was worth the $ they want to charge.
    Id say more medium but it could have been the stick i was smoking.
    Give me one ill smoke it.

15. Default

I think the Brazilla are a great cigar for the price. It has a medium body and a unique flavor. I have really enjoyed the ones I have smoked. I have had a few othe CAO and I haven't been impressed by them.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Well, I've tried several CAO's by now. I love the Criollo, and like the Brazilia and Italia. Didn't care at all for the MX2, horrible burn and poor draw after several tries.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I just finished a Brazilia about an hour ago. First time I ever had one too. I agree it was a nice bold smoke, very full, nice draw. I have smoked the Criollo and like it alot but it's a different smoke alltogether from the Brazilia.
    smoke um if you got um

The Brazilia is a great cigar! It doesn't matter the size preference, they're ALL good! While I do most of my main cigar purchasing online, I'll always pick up a stick of these at the local shop!
    Tiny Tim
    (yeah, it's a play on words!)

http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Thread Information