Thread: Punch-Punch

Default Punch-Punch

Referring to ISOM, had the opportunity to smoke one tonight and thought I'd share my impressions on this cigar. The first inch of the cigar was quite a bit spongier than the rest of the cigar and it made me interested in what this little thing is all about. The first third of the cigar was a bit spicy, and then it opened up into a really light bodied smoke. The second third brought to mind a flowery taste with hints of orange. Toward the final third, the cigar became a bit more spicy. It finally came full circle in the last third going back to a spicy smoke. Overall, the cigar was not a powerhouse, a bit on the lighter side for my tastes, but the more I smoked it the more I enjoyed it. It is not a "you got to try this one" kind of smoke but I liked it. The cigar was constructed nicely and burned great. I imagine that the roller takes pride in rolling well because the cigar really opened up while burning, giving a spongy impression similar to the first inch of the cigar.
    Last edited by cls515; 11-18-2005 at 09:36 PM.

I like these cigars quite a bit. I had a five pack a few weeks ago, but, it did not last long!

3. Default

Someone gave one of these to me once. I expected it to have more of a punch with a name like punch punch.

Wait are we talking about the non-cubans? I haven't had those.

Thread Information