Thread: Newbie. I need Help

Default Newbie. I need Help

Hi, just to give you a little bit about me. I am currently in the military and just got off of being deployed. While I was deployed, a my best friend who was killed got me hooked on smoking cigars. He had these ones that tasted really good. he said it was a mild cigar and told me what kind it was, but i have forgotten what they were. The flavor was great and when we sat down to smoke one, it was so relaxing. But my question is, how can i find what it is instead of buying all sorts just to find out which one it was? What all do I need to do to really find a good one or the one he gave me without spending a ton on ones that I find that I don't like. Thanks for all the help.

Did the cigar have a band on it?

best bet would be to match the band... or if there was no band the color of the wrapper and the size of the cigar... also if you can describe the flavor some...
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Most cigar smokers prefer to enjoy a wide variety of cigars and appreciate the differences and wide variety out there. It may have been a Cuban, I heard that they're available to the guys in Iraq. Here's a short list of good mild-medium cigars that I enjoy and you might want to try.

Romeo y Julieta
    Avo Uzevian
    Davidoff
    Partagas
    Ashton

Also, sorry for your buddy, and thanks alot for your service.

I really enjoyed the Casa Toraņo. Nice and mild with good flavor.

Thanks for all the help. I think they might of been romeo y juliets, but I'm not sure. They are pretty expensive here in the states though. What would a good place online to find a desent price on them. Thanks.

Sometimes if you put an adress into your profile...... somethings might show up in the mailbox

Thats a scarry idea, since you don't know the people on these forums. If someone pmed me, I would.

Thread Information