Thread: thepyrofish

Default thepyrofish

Here fishy fishy fishy! It seems you've been a good boy this year and the elves gave me your name first. Now tell Santa what types of things you'd like for x-mas young man. What kind of cigars do you like? Anything you might be in need of? How about your favorite drink. Personally I like doing shots off Mrs. Claus, but that's another story!

HO HO HO!
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-22-2005 at 10:32 AM.

As far as cigars, I like maduros. Kinda broad but it's true. I really enjoyed the Oliva maddies I've tried (had a couple different ones, can't recall which without my notebook though.)
    I haven't tried very many of the expensive cigars yet, because of pricing here. Wish list to try would include Ashton VSG, PAM, Opus, DCM, etc. Anything that cost more than $5 or so in the US I have likely never even smelled, nevermind smoked. I also need some form of air purification dealie, like a lamp berger. When I drink I drink rum(mixed) usually, or if I'm going for beer I like to try new things. Microbrews are the shit. I'm also getting into homebrewing so if a book is coming my way, a good homebrewing book would be very appreciated. This was kinda rambling so.........whatever. Feel free to get more specific with your questions, oh secret one.

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Ashton VSG, PAM, Opus, DCM, etc.
    Santa thinks he can handle that! How about maybe a new cutter or lighter?

My double blade cost about 6 bucks, works pretty good. My punch (used more often) cost a dollar fifty and ain't so great. My lighter is a Ronson torch but I use good fuel.

Catch ya later santy.

Santa sent some of his favorites plus a little something light up the new year. Hopefully the US Customs won't hold it up!

Pour moi?

Merci!

Santa's getting worried... If you've not received it consider another package out come Tuesday.

Not yet, though it hasn't been THAT long yet. 8 days? I'd let 'er see a little longer before resending lest I end up with 2 SS packages, as cool as that would be.

I'm sitting here doing the peepee dance. I'm gonna go smoke something and calm down.

for the record the customs code is:

LC622933535US

I know we can't track is, but hopefully it'll hit ya soon, if not already.

Sorry for messing up in the first place... and enjoy. KB

Not yet, though I haven't checked the mail today...

Be right back.

It's the middle of the afternoon and I want to check the mail but I can't because my Dad has the only key and he's at work a half hour away and I don't want to bother him just so I can check the mail and *deep breath in* this sucks.

Ok, there was a little parcel delivery slip on my door thismorning...says it's been there for a couple days

I'll pick it up on monday and see if it's this. KB, could you PM me or post here who you shipped it with? (if it's already in here...oops)

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Ok, there was a little parcel delivery slip on my door thismorning...says it's been there for a couple days

I'll pick it up on monday and see if it's this. KB, could you PM me or post here who you shipped it with? (if it's already in here...oops)
    USPS.

So a purolator tag would be something entirely different. Damn. Ah well, I guess I'll go check the mail then.

Well, the purolator shipment wasn't cigars, it was a microflash card for my cellphone that I got for free for registering the phone. I had forgotten all about it and while I am very pleased it is here it isn't smokeable. Ah well, now we play the waiting game.

This sucks, I'm gonna play Hungry Hungry Hippos.
    Last edited by thepyrofish; 01-16-2006 at 12:53 PM.

It came 5 minutes ago and I am alerady in love with this lighter. A huge thanks to KB for the package and for sending it twice because customs blows. Does that little tag/second band on the Partagas that says 1995 mean this is an 11 year old cigar, or is that a part of the name?

w00t w00t!

The tobacco is suppose to be from the Partagas 150s that came out in 1995. they were pretty awesome cigars!

I'm so happy this is over now!

Thread Information