Thread: Camacho

FPDoc77 Guest

Default Camacho

Bought this for about 5 bucks

This is not a smoke for the light hearted, This is as full bodied as I have smoked. I love full bodied cigars but this was too the extreme. It reminded me of eating wings way too hot. It was more for show than for taste. The taste was very ok. I couldnt discern tastes as it was just so rough to smoke. It burned uneven and the construction was average. It will give you a head buzz but thats about it. I cant say anything really good about this smoke. Save your money.

Rating-78

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Bought this for about 5 bucks

This is not a smoke for the light hearted, This is as full bodied as I have smoked. I love full bodied cigars but this was too the extreme. It reminded me of eating wings way too hot. It was more for show than for taste. The taste was very ok. I couldnt discern tastes as it was just so rough to smoke. It burned uneven and the construction was average. It will give you a head buzz but thats about it. I cant say anything really good about this smoke. Save your money.

Rating-78

As a big fan of Camacho, are you slowing down and taking your time? Once I started doing so, I began to enjoy Camachos much more.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Which label Camacho was this? I just picked up more SLR which I like and some of their black label Coyolar which I have never tried.
    Last edited by Baron Porthos; 11-22-2005 at 12:32 PM. Reason: can't read or spell
    Remember to breathe

4. Default

I love Camacho's. Good bang for the buck.

FPDoc77 Guest

Im glad you guys enjoy it but its not my cup of tea. What flavors do can you guys discern from the cigar. To me its just like eating habanero peppers...you are not doing it for the flavor.

Default experience

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    Im glad you guys enjoy it but its not my cup of tea. What flavors do can you guys discern from the cigar. To me its just like eating habanero peppers...you are not doing it for the flavor.
    I eat habanero peppers . When I had my first one though , it was ridiculously hot . I couldn't taste anything after it . But after a period of time as I've become more accustomed to eating them , I have been able to taste a sweetness that is incredible and is found only in a habanero pepper . So , this being said maybe you will be able to develope a taste for them if you take your time . I haven't smoked any Camacho's but I do have 2 coffins in my coolidor from a Cigarbid.com auction , they are the Liberty 11/18 . Has anyone had one of these ?

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    I eat habanero peppers . When I had my first one though , it was ridiculously hot . I couldn't taste anything after it . But after a period of time as I've become more accustomed to eating them , I have been able to taste a sweetness that is incredible and is found only in a habanero pepper . So , this being said maybe you will be able to develope a taste for them if you take your time . I haven't smoked any Camacho's but I do have 2 coffins in my coolidor from a Cigarbid.com auction , they are the Liberty 11/18 . Has anyone had one of these ?
    I have eaten habaneros for probably 10 years now. I eat them for the heat. I still cant discern any significant sweetness. With that said why waste 100's of dollars smoking cigars you dont like? I love a strong cigar but I want to enjoy the flavor not endure it.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    As a big fan of Camacho, are you slowing down and taking your time? Once I started doing so, I began to enjoy Camachos much more.
    Ihad to smoke it slow. Maybe Im still a light weight. I think my taste is a med/full instead of a full.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Which label Camacho was this? I just picked up more SLR which I like and some of their black label Coyolar which I have never tried.
    It was coylar.

I'm sorry - there has not been a Camacho that I've liked yet. They're not bad, just not the flavors I like... Maybe some day...

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

I had a maduro a couple a weeks ago i thought it was very good,haven't tried any others.
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    I'm sorry - there has not been a Camacho that I've liked yet. They're not bad, just not the flavors I like... Maybe some day...
    Well at least one person agrees.

Thread Information