Thread: Attn: Chicagoland Herfers! Look Inside!

Default Attn: Chicagoland Herfers! Look Inside!

We are inviting all BOTL's for a Herf Sunday Dec 11th.

Your hosts for that day:
    ALEXGTP
    GGIESE
    GTPHALE

**UPDATE**
    JOHN CONROY FROM GENERAL CIGARS WILL BE SENDING OUT SOME BOXES FOR THE HERF. SO WE WILL HAVE FREE CIGARS TO GIVE OUT.. WELL LOOKS LIKE HE WILL ALSO BE IN ATTENDANCE!!

The Fox And Hound Smokehouse & Tavern
    1416 N. Roselle Road
    Schaumburg, IL 60195
    Phone: (847) 884-6821

From 11:30 a.m. til whenever.

We will be watching lots of football. Eating good food ..partaking of the fine spirits they offer..and of course smoking..trading andsharing cigars with other BOTL's.

Fox and Hound is a great place to herf. Their burgandy room is a smokers delight. With leather sofa's and over 30 Tv's to watch all of the games.
    There are also pool tables and darts available and of course lots of food and beverage.

This event is open to all BOTL there is no age restriction (besides the tobacco age limitations..LOL)so feel free to stop by.

We hope to meet alot of you newer guys and of course too see all of you older guys!

If you have any question's please feel free to PM me .
    Last edited by alexgtp; 12-05-2005 at 02:02 PM.

i won't be able to make this one. family obligations. have fun!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Too bad you guys won't have the box pass by then Oh well, just another excuse to get together.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Won't be able to make this one. I will most likely not be able to make any HERF until after the first of the year. Looking at the calandar, every weekend is booked!

TTT for those who might of missed it the first time around!

6. Default

ttt don't want any excuses as to why you missed out.

May be some of us northerners will show up.
    Remember to breathe

Let's see, Mapquest says 24hrs 53min. If I leave after work on the 9th, allowing for 5-6 hrs to sleep I'll get there 2 am-ish on the 11th. Sleep again for a little, and be there on time. Take monday and tuesday off work to drive back and recover...I may just be able to pull this off.

Hmmm, didn't factor in time zones. Oh well, I can't afford the trip anyway. I'll light up a good one at 11:30 anyway. Though here that's like 9:30 and I don't usually smoke in the mornings.

Anyway, I'm going to stop bullshitting up your thread here. Have a good time I wish to death I could come.

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Let's see, Mapquest says 24hrs 53min. If I leave after work on the 9th, allowing for 5-6 hrs to sleep I'll get there 2 am-ish on the 11th. Sleep again for a little, and be there on time. Take monday and tuesday off work to drive back and recover...I may just be able to pull this off.

Hmmm, didn't factor in time zones. Oh well, I can't afford the trip anyway. I'll light up a good one at 11:30 anyway. Though here that's like 9:30 and I don't usually smoke in the mornings.

Anyway, I'm going to stop bullshitting up your thread here. Have a good time I wish to death I could come.

FLY IN..to O;hare.. Im sure one of us can pick you up!!

GOOD NEWS.

John from General CIgars will be in attendance..He is bringing some cigars for us to sample..

Come on out and enjoy a great afternoon!!

TTT

Flights are expensive this time of year unless you prebook. I'm too poor. Take pictures!
    This time next year I would be able to make it.

Thread Information