Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to extend the olive branch to coventrycat

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default I'd like to extend the olive branch to coventrycat

I'm willing to let all those yankee's remarks go.I watched your Pat's play today and boy was it ugly.So i'm willing to adopt you as a bears fan for the rest of the year .That way you won't be bored during the playoffs(since new england will be golfing).So pm me you addy ,i think i have a few BEARS hats and shirts .
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    I'm willing to let all those yankee's remarks go.I watched your Pat's play today and boy was it ugly.So i'm willing to adopt you as a bears fan for the rest of the year .That way you won't be bored during the playoffs(since new england will be golfing).So pm me you addy ,i think i have a few BEARS hats and shirts .

He's a friggen Packer's fan... the fugger....

Bears did it again today!!! Packers are still in the basement!! Life is good...

Packers are even worse ,somebody here told me in week 5 they would end up 9-7 and make the playoffs ,being a bears fun is tough they arent good very often ,so you have to enjoy it while it lasts
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

I'm about tired of all the great teams of old sucking ass. It was a lot better when 'da boys, niners, bears, packers etc. were good. nobody wants to see traditionally crappy teams like the patriots, seahawks, and bucs in the playoffs all the time.

FPDoc77 Guest

Hey the Steelers can still play

6. Default

Actually, the Pats don't look that bad for the playoffs. Not because they look particularly good, but because the rest of their division sucks.

BTW, the Giants just became my favorite team about 5 seconds ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    I'm about tired of all the great teams of old sucking ass. It was a lot better when 'da boys, niners, bears, packers etc. were good. nobody wants to see traditionally crappy teams like the patriots, seahawks, and bucs in the playoffs all the time.
    HUH? I'd hardly call the Patriots "traditionally crappy" over the past 15 years.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    HUH? I'd hardly call the Patriots "traditionally crappy" over the past 15 years.....
    I will give you the last 5 years, but 15, no way.

10. Default

Yeah, excluding the past 5 years, Pats fans have had a pretty rough life...

Default WWWWhat HHHHappened ?

Try being an Eagles fan !

Bah. Whiners. Try rootin' for the Falcons for the past 32 years.

I don't wanna hear it. Try dealing with Jerry "Skeleton Face" Jones being the owner of your team.

Default At least there's a tradition of winning in Dallas

At least old skeleton face has won a few Superbowls . The Eagles have never won the Superbowl . I have no idea what it's like to celebrate a superbowl victory . Try dealing with that . Shagaroo know's what I'm talking about .

Jerry Jones is an idiot.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Jerry Jones is an idiot.
    I just love the way you pull your punches..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    I will give you the last 5 years, but 15, no way.
    Oh so you admitted you were wrong then initially, correct?

Who were the two teams that played one another in the Superbowl in 1997? Is that more ore less than five years ago? (2006 - 1997 = what? kids like you nowadays probably need a calculator to figure that one out ) Now according to your profile you were only three years old in 1986 but what two teams squared off in the Superbowl XX that year? Go look it up and get back to us, okay? Do "tradtionally crappy" teams make it to the Superbowl?

15 years ago, you weren't old enough to have a clue so smarten up....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-28-2005 at 04:59 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Default Hey Hey!

No thread jacking ,this was supposed to be me poking fun at CC
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    No thread jacking ,this was supposed to be me poking fun at CC

The pats have accomplished a feat that is only matched by America's Team, so indeed I have chosen a hard point to argue, they did also have an outstanding year in '96 I remember I lived up there at that time. Sorry if I pissed anyone off, just trying to talk some sports shit.

As far as skeleton face at least winning some Super Bowls that is a good point, but it was also before the salary cap days, a factor he never figured out. He is a scumbag and needs to hire a GM.

Furthermore, none of this changes the fact that the yankees suck

Thread Information