Thread: Oliva bold

FPDoc77 Guest

Default Oliva bold

Well this very well might be my last "sorry" review. But here it goes

This cigar had a nice construction and a very good draw. The first third was full of spice and wood notes. The second third I detected hint of coffee in the blend. It finished very harsh...almost unsmokeable. The best cigar for my taste buds is still the classic. It wasnt worth the 7 bucks i shelled out for it. I prefer a smoother cigar and this just fell short. I enjoyed the first 2/3rds somewhat but the last third was junk. Go out and try the oliva classic....totally wonderful.

Rating-87

Blog Entries

How many of these have you smoked? I'd be hesitant to draw conclusions about this or any cigar if you've only smoked one of them.

Which one was this, an Ovation, and Orion, an Ole and Omni?

You said you paid over $7.00 for this cigar? That seems awfully high..... I've smoked many Oliva "O" Bolds (all sizes but the Ovation is my favorite) and I get the Ovations (which are a
    Churchill size) for less than $5.00 each.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    How many of these have you smoked? I'd be hesitant to draw conclusions about this or any cigar if you've only smoked one of them.

Which one was this, an Ovation, and Orion, an Ole and Omni?

You said you paid over $7.00 for this cigar? That seems awfully high..... I've smoked many Oliva "O" Bolds (all sizes but the Ovation is my favorite) and I get the Ovations (which are a
    Churchill size) for less than $5.00 each.
    I almost always over pay in cleveland. My closest cigar shop is way overpriced I grant you that. I smoked a churchill sized oliva bold which didnt measure up. I only give my personal opinion. I dont think its better or worse than any others. But you have done your duty...im hours away from being banned. I hope that makes you feel well about yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    I almost always over pay in cleveland. My closest cigar shop is way overpriced I grant you that. I smoked a churchill sized oliva bold which didnt measure up. I only give my personal opinion. I dont think its better or worse than any others. But you have done your duty...im hours away from being banned. I hope that makes you feel well about yourself.
    Once again, you can't help making a complete asshole out of yourself, can you? You take a half an hour break from posting yet start right in with the bullshit, huh?

And again, you're convinced your problems here are all MY fault and not your own.

Holy shit, you're pathetic.........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information