Thread: The Parrot II

Default The Parrot II

This last parrot joke reminds me of another one I heard.

A burglar is breaking into a house through the window. With one leg in the window, he stops terrified as he spots a huge Rottweiler laying in the corner looking at him. It soon becomes apparent the dog isn't really interested in him as it goes back to sleep, only occasionally peeking at him through slitted eyes.

"What a lazy dog!", thinks the burglar as he climbs in and starts looting the place.

All of a sudden he hears a voice, "You'll be sorry!". Scared to death he whirls around to see a Parrot on a perch.

"Brawwwkkk! You'll be sorrrrrrrry!" says the bird.

"You dumb bird!" say's the burglar, "You scared me to death!"

"Braaawwwwwkkkkk!!!! You'll be sorrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!", says the bird.

"Shut up!", says the burglar, as he continues looting.

"Braaawwwwwkkkkk!!!! You'll be sorrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!! You'll be sorrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!! You'll be sorrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!! You'll be sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!", says the bird.

Beyond irritated, the burglar goes and knocks the bird off the perch. "Yeah! I'll be sorry all right!", says the burglar, " What do you have to say to that you dumb bird!"

The birds gets up and shakes himself off, "Brawwwkkk! Sic 'em!".
    Last edited by Kenyth; 03-16-2006 at 01:47 PM.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information