Thread: Cohibas/Trinidads

1. Thumbs up Cohibas/Trinidads

Hey everyone... I'm trying to get rid of these babies... I don't smoke them so I'm not looking for a trade... let me know if you're interested & make me an offer. lindze_1@hotmail.com
    I have about 30 Cohiba Edicion Limitado 2001s
    Only 1 of the new Gold label Cohibas
    and 2 of the brand new Trinidads (Please see pics) :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3cigars_1_1.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	3   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cigars_2_1.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	4  

Email sent
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

ill give ya $1 to trash those fakes. I really love the band on the EL - those white stripes at the top and bottom look stellar! The crooked cohiba comes in a close second, and the once through the washer trini cames in third

Blog Entries

Someone PLEASE get this scammer out of here.

For those new to the cigar BB world, this is a classic case of someone who is selling fakes. They join a cigar BB only to try to peddle their fake Cuban cigars.

Looks like you were all smart enough to realize this (unles Oblik sent him an Email making him an offer on these fakes rather than sending him a friendly warning).

Ha ha...

I sent him an email warning him that as a new member it would be hard to sell them. I also wanted larger pics and close-ups. After he sent me the pics I emailed him back that they were indeed fake.
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oblik
    Ha ha...

I sent him an email warning him that as a new member it would be hard to sell them. I also wanted larger pics and close-ups. After he sent me the pics I emailed him back that they were indeed fake.
    WOW. You know fakes from the real thing now? I am proud of you Carlos. Keep up the good work and keep watching out for your fellow botl! Good to know this BB has a mod like you to keep things on the up and up.

Good luck with the forum Miguel!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oblik
    Ha ha...

See, at least you're getting to the point where you can take a joke Good advice you gave him Did he ever respond?

Thread Information