Thread: read/unread threads

Default read/unread threads

sometimes, i log in here and i read a couple of threads and then get busy with work for about 20 minutes or more and when i started navigating the site again, none of the forums are marked unread anymore. i don't know what others think about this. maybe we could get some more opinions. but hex, is there a way to make it so that they remain 'unread?' or am i missing someting in the options?

Ya, I've noticed the same thing, it appears that something 'resets" after a period of inactivity, then you have to go through each forum and guess which ones have new posts that you have not read.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I've had the same problem. But it doesn't bother me as much as everyone leaving when I enter the chat..... *smells armpit*
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    I've had the same problem. But it doesn't bother me as much as everyone leaving when I enter the chat..... *smells armpit*

Hex did that to me the other night!!!

I have noticed it too, also have a problem with read posts showing up as unread when I dont go back and look at the forum before going to the main menu. The chat thing is annoying, it does that constantly to me, think its an error or something

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    I have noticed it too, also have a problem with read posts showing up as unread when I dont go back and look at the forum before going to the main menu. The chat thing is annoying, it does that constantly to me, think its an error or something
    I got in to the chat today and nobody left!! It was beautiful
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information