Thread: i've realized i'm a cigaroholic

Default i've realized i'm a cigaroholic

yesterday, on tv, i heard the word 'anniversary,' and the first thing it meant to me was a padron cigar. what have you people done to me?!!!

edited for typo
    Last edited by Drake; 12-06-2005 at 06:48 PM.

2. Default

The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. The second step is personal responsibility...Not blaming others.

Drake, you moron, it's "word" not "work!" Gosh, they'll let anybody on these boards these days. What a bunch of B***S***!!! Hex, let's ban him, you guys with your post counts and long memberships, you just don't get it do you? I'm the new gun around here and you're all coming to my grammar rodeo you FOG's!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Drake, you moron, it's "word" not "work!" Gosh, they'll let anybody on these boards these days. What a bunch of B***S***!!! Hex, let's ban him, you guys with your post counts and long memberships, you just don't get it do you? I'm the new gun around here and you're all coming to my grammar rodeo you FOG's!!!
    damn spell check. does me no good, i tell ya

You need my brand new software that not only increases your penis size 6-12 inches, but also puts your writing through the grammar rodeo wringer!!! Only 50 USD a month. Please deposit your money into this account at Nigerian Savings Bank: 0054213445
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Teehee, 419 reference.

*stands up* *clears throat* Hi. I'm Roham, and I have a problem...
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I realized I was a cigaraholic whenever I had to start hiding them from my wife, oh wait that was just me realizing I'm an effing loser.
    End of line.

Thread Information