Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball and Chain Redux

Default Ball and Chain Redux

Alright Guys, from now on, we'll post here till the end of the pass (only 3 stops left).

If you've sent cigars to KB, please post what they were here so I can add them to start a new list. Also, if you've sent cigars or are going to, THANK YOU!!! Again, I cannot reiterate enough how great the community is here, from BK to whoever's handle starts with a Z (I don't think we have any with A's, we lost abanned-a of course). Thank you, thank you, thank you, you guys are true BOTL's.

The cigars I sent to Sarge are as follows:

Cigars (36 Cigars):
    Romeo y Julieta Coronitas (ISOM, unbanded)--2
    98 Montecristo A--1
    04 Partagas Short--1
    858 Sun Grown--1
    Cuesta Rey Stanfords Camaroon--1
    RyJ Mini Beli LE 2005--1
    Gurkha Centurian XX--1
    A. Fuente WOAN--2
    Padrón 1964 Principe Maduro--1
    CAO Sopranos Associate--1
    Perdomo Reserve Maduro 'F'--1
    Partegas Black Bravo--1
    ERdM rob.--1
    Padron 64 Exclusivo--1
    PSD4 isom--1
    La Fuerza isom--1
    DCM Robusto--1
    ISOM - Farm Rolled--1
    Cohiba Red Dot Robusto--1
    Padron X000--1
    Castle Hall Gurka--1
    Anejo shark #77--1
    Punch grand cru torpedo--1
    AF Don Carlos robusto--1
    RP Edge Corojo torpedo--1
    Vegas Romanios Famosos--1
    Cuesta Rey SG #60--1
    Sherpa Mystic Baberpole--1
    Carlos Torano Virtuoso Crescendo (Torpedo)--3
    Carlos Torano Signature Churchill--2
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 (Not Silver) Torpedo--1
    Reo Torped--1

Participants left:
    KB
    Superman
    Giese, Alex, Hale

So begins the Ball and Chain Redux.
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 12-21-2005 at 09:04 AM.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

The box went out Thursday to KB.

DC# 0304 3490 0003 0017 7627

Contents:
    CAO Sopranos Associate
    Perdomo Reserve Maduro 'F'
    Partegas Black Bravo
    N.O.L.A.

Thank you so much Rpcky, changes noted in the first post.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

ok, this went out to KB on Thursday as well:

ERdM rob.
    Padron 64 Exclusivo
    PSD4 isom
    La Fuerza isom

dc: 0303 0830 0000 0674 9856
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

I guess I'm not getting my tupperware or humidifier back
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

My "replacement package" was shipped to KB today..... I got to the Post Office really late so it is more like a Monday shipment....... I didn't right down the smokes I put in (sorry) so you are gonna have to wait till it gets to KB..... I basically tried to replace my original "puts"..... I hope this helps....

DC# 0103 8555 7495 2853 1106

PS.... I'm gonna reactivate my UPS account..... UPS from now on
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Bill, I've been meaning to send you a thank you package, I was just waiting on a recent shipment to me of some special sticks. As for your humidifier and tupperware, I've got a violin I can play you a song on, but that's about it So, I hope some sticks will be enough to make up for it all.

BK, Basil, Rpcky, Cru, KB, Baka, Shag, GF, Hex, No Baka, Sarge and more thank you guys so much.

I'm just gonna edit this post for all the thank you's, no need to pad my post count.
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 12-15-2005 at 10:09 PM.

Kb, I don't remember all the cigars I sent so please post them when you get them. I only remember one for sure, the Shark. There are 2 or 3 others but I've never claimed to be one that pays much attention.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

seems this pass will come back with a BANG! CC, stop crying because you a missing a piece from you matching tupperware... you sound like my mother!

CC what'd it look like and I'll pick some up to make up for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Bill, I've been meaning to send you a thank you package, I was just waiting on a recent shipment to me of some special sticks. As for your humidifier and tupperware, I've got a violin I can play you a song on, but that's about it So, I hope some sticks will be enough to make up for it all.
    LMFAO!!

Don't worry about it, I think I'll survive. The humidifier had some freakin' foam in it that was about the most difficult puck I've ever seen with respect to absorbing water so the fact that I'll never have to see it again is actually a plus
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    The box went out Thursday to KB.
    DC# 0304 3490 0003 0017 7627
    Contents:
    CAO Sopranos Associate
    Perdomo Reserve Maduro 'F'
    Partegas Black Bravo
    Received!

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    ok, this went out to KB on Thursday as well:
    ERdM rob.
    Padron 64 Exclusivo
    PSD4 isom
    La Fuerza isom
    dc: 0303 0830 0000 0674 9856
    Received!

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    My "replacement package" was shipped to KB today..... I got to the Post Office really late so it is more like a Monday shipment....... I didn't right down the smokes I put in (sorry) so you are gonna have to wait till it gets to KB..... I basically tried to replace my original "puts"..... I hope this helps....
    DC# 0103 8555 7495 2853 1106
    PS.... I'm gonna reactivate my UPS account..... UPS from now on
    I'll keep my eyes open!

My kid is home sick today, so it will be tomorrow before I can get the Phillies Blunts and Hav-a-Tampas in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    My kid is home sick today, so it will be tomorrow before I can get the Phillies Blunts and Hav-a-Tampas in the mail.
    You are a true BOTL Shags

Here's to your kid getting better and my own fever/cold going away (haven't been able to smoke in 3 days).

I'll be shipping my three sticks out sometime this week, is there a drop-dead date by which you want to receive the replacement sticks?
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I don't think KB has any hot dates lined up for a few months Thanks for the continued generosity guys!

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    I'll be shipping my three sticks out sometime this week, is there a drop-dead date by which you want to receive the replacement sticks?
    Some time before next week would be nice.. Just LMK or let sarge know, if it's on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    I don't think KB has any hot dates lined up for a few months Thanks for the continued generosity guys!
    What a wise guy...

18. Default

These will go out tomorrow and heading your way KB...

DCM Robusto, ISOM - Farm Rolled, Cohiba Red Dot Robusto, Padron X000 (where x=I have no idea).

0103 8555 7496 1607 0388

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    ISOM - Farm Rolled
    If this came from a guy who likes Rum... please note, this won't be leaving TN...

I've received two packages today from Grand Cru No 2 (Ray) which contained a Castle Hall Gurka (churchill, I've never had this smoke so help me please guys), an anejo shark #77, and a punch grand cru torpedo (Another smoke I've never had/seen)

And the second package from BkCloud114 (Tommy) contained the following (I think these are close) AF Don Carlos robusto, RP Edge Corojo torpedo, AF Work of Art Natural, Vegas Romanios Famosos (I'm I right on this one?) July 05, a Cuesta Rey SG #60, and a Sherpa Mystic Baberpole (Hey Gramps!, your fav!).

I think one more is coming from Godfather and I should had received all the packages I've been told about...

Anyone got any singles bags so I can number and get this up?

KB

Thread Information