Thread: Anyone tried "Cedar Fresh" from CI?

Default Anyone tried "Cedar Fresh" from CI?

Cedar Fresh Link

Anyone tried these? They look interesting enough. The name is kinda weird though.

I can't find anyone who's tried these or any reviews on the net. I'm going to steer clear until I know more about them. In the meantime, if anyone knows about them or has tried them, please let me know. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Do they offer that in the 5-pack? You should buy some and let us all know how they turned out. I might do it myself, but it would be better if someone more experienced, such as yourself, did it.
    puro pot pass VI loser

I would, but there's a deal going on JR Cigars that looks too good to pass up. They have a box of Perdomo Exclusivo Maduros for around $55 along with a free premium 8 cigar sampler including Romeo Y juliettas, Trinidads, etc. The Perdomos get a pretty good review from what I can find. A couple of guys at work and myself are putting in an order together to save on shipping. Hopefully, we can swap a few around when they come in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    I would, but there's a deal going on JR Cigars that looks too good to pass up. They have a box of Perdomo Exclusivo Maduros for around $55 along with a free premium 8 cigar sampler including Romeo Y juliettas, Trinidads, etc. The Perdomos get a pretty good review from what I can find. A couple of guys at work and myself are putting in an order together to save on shipping. Hopefully, we can swap a few around when they come in.
    Man, Kenyth, I am going to go broke and die of lung cancer from second-hand non-inhaling from all the cigars I want to buy and smoke. Yeah, I'd say there is no way I'd buy ANYTHING named "Cedar Fresh", when anything else delightful out there existed with an add-on sampler. I love those.
    puro pot pass VI loser

6. Default

Cigars may not be addictive, but enjoying them sure is...

I have as much fun keeping an eye out for bargains and trading/sharing them as I do smoking them! You know, perusing the sites, checking the reviews of cigars on special, passing them out to buddies when you get a box. One thing I've learned. If I can't find a decent review or can't try a single first, don't buy it! Buying a fiver of diappointments is bad enough. Buying a box or bundle would be unbearable! Looking for reviews will save you a lot of money. I almost bought a fiver of Fidalgo Negro's once. The ad sounded good, and the picture looked great! After I tried looking up some info I found nothing but bad reviews. The beautiful oscuro wrapper was apparently heavily dyed. That's why it looked so good.

Thread Information