Thread: Humidor Recommendations

1. Default Humidor Recommendations

So I have a 15 count Asti humidor (small, I know).. With the money I accumulate over the holidays, I would like to put towards a nice, quality 50 count humidor. I am looking for something in the $100-$150 price range.. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

go bigger than 50, you should be looking at 150 count +. generally when they say 50 count, it is 50 corona sized cigars. and they never really hold that much anyway.

google "cheap humidors" and "discount humidors"

Or got to

www.cheaphumidors.com

www.cubancrafters.com

Here is a nice 200 count unit for 120.00. I can personally attest to the quality of the product and company. This is a great starter humidor.

http://www.cigarextras.com/index.asp...ProdID=13&HS=1
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I strongly recommend going to a local cigar shop and talking with the clerk . As others here have recommended , get a 100 ct. or larger . I was gifted a Thompson , it works but not all that well . I bought myself a Savoy large humidor last year after Christmas , paid what you want to pay , holds about $75 , works great . Or you could go the jumbo humidor route and get a cooler and convert it to a coolidor , it works great , has more space , easy to maintain and it's cheaper so you can spend more on cigars to fill it up . Good Luck with your purchase .

5. Default

Cuban crafters are very popular.

Put some of that money toward a tube of heartfelt beads and a digital hydrometer...

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Here is a nice 200 count unit for 120.00. I can personally attest to the quality of the product and company. This is a great starter humidor.

http://www.cigarextras.com/index.asp...ProdID=13&HS=1
    I actually recieved this exact humidor for Christmas from my mom and dad. My dad isn't so happy with me smoking cigars (he was a cigarette smoker and had a really rough time quitting, seems to think cigars are the same thing). Love the humidor though it looks really nice on my counter. Seasoning it right now. I do have a lot more room for cigars now so I guess I need to get to buying lol.

Thread Information