Thread: Rienzi's Cigar Store - NJ

Default Rienzi's Cigar Store - Burlington, NJ

Not sure how many people are familiar with this joint but the guy running this place is rude and arrogant. He REFUSED to help me because I had my 4-year old son! He said I should come back another time...avoid this place!
    Last edited by Cigar Tom; 12-28-2005 at 01:06 AM.

That sucks bro.......

Can ya narrow it down a bit to the exact location of this place.......
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

They can count me out as a customer as well . I've usually got my 2 year old with me and sometimes my 5'er also . I've never had a problem like that , anywhere . Where are you from currently , Tom ?

OK guys..... where is this place ????
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

5. Default To BKCloud114...

My research turned this up:

Renzi's
    1702 Springside Cmns, Burlington, NJ 08016
    phone: (609) 386-0400

Brands:
    Lars Tetens, Ashton, Bauza

Specialties:
    Flavored Cigars,Cigar Accessories,Humidors

Additional Information:
    Large Selection, Flavored Cigars, Lars Tetens, Ashton, Bauza, Cigar Accessories.

I searched for it the way he was spelling it...... I go to NJ alot and wanted to make sure I knew about this place,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    My research turned this up:

Renzi's
    1702 Springside Cmns, Burlington, NJ 08016
    phone: (609) 386-0400

Brands:
    Lars Tetens, Ashton, Bauza

Specialties:
    Flavored Cigars,Cigar Accessories,Humidors

Additional Information:
    Large Selection, Flavored Cigars, Lars Tetens, Ashton, Bauza, Cigar Accessories.

Blog Entries

BK, you should walk in and "enlighten" the management.

8. Default

Gotta say, I'm a little wary of someone's first post being a negative comment about a store. I'm not saying it's not a legitimate complaint, it just seems like there may be some other motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Gotta say, I'm a little wary of someone's first post being a negative comment about a store. I'm not saying it's not a legitimate complaint, it just seems like there may be some other motivation.

Yup..... a little free advertising..... and then when you go there, they say: "We got rid of that guy, he was an ass".

I'm waiting for Cigar Tom to fill us in with more info.....

Lopaka.... I would probably have shoved my foot up his ass if he told me to come back without my kid.... There has to be more to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    It never even entered my mind , good point . He hasn't posted again yet . As of this post his total is still at - 1 .
    Last edited by Bubba -NJ; 12-30-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    It never even entered my mind , good point . He hasn't posted agian yet . As of this post his total is still at - 1 .
    Both of you bring up very valid points.

Did you ever think that the reason I decided to post was because of this experience? Think what you will, just thought this guy was peculiar.

BTW, if I don't post before the new year it's because I'm away...don't read too much into it.

Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Tom
    Did you ever think that the reason I decided to post was because of this experience? Think what you will, just thought this guy was peculiar.

BTW, if I don't post before the new year it's because I'm away...don't read too much into it.

Happy New Year!

What is the f*cking address..... you post about a bad place, but don't give the address.... WTF

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Tom

Happy New Year!
    You have to admit, it is a little suspect...

Thread Information