Thread: Address Book...

1. Default Address Book...

Hex,

I have a bunch of addresses in emails, written on slips of paper, and generally all over the place. Do you know if there's a plugin for vBulletin that lets you store addresses? That would make my day.

I never would have thought of it, but that would pretty much make my day too. Especially if there were some way to trade address cards amongst ourselves.

Blog Entries

Ive looked around the vbulletin site, it doesnt look like any sort of address book mod has been created. A couple of people have requested it though. If anyone would like to work on something like this (its basically PHP), I can setup a test board somewhere for you to play with. I simply don't have the time right now.

4. Default

I'll have at it...

Any update on this?

I was thinking about it today. A lot of us now have an address in the profile or even on the post. It would be cool if there was a listing, that only moderator approved individuals were granted access to (of course all current members would get access). But, we could control
    1st and 2nd posters/new members, from having addresses until we were sure they were true BOTL.

I have not heard of any problems, just thinking of mitigating the possibilities.

Thread Information