Thread: Anejo #50

Default Anejo #50

Had the Anejo #50 for lunch today . Maybe I shoulda ate something first but time was of the essence . Nice cigar with plenty of power to it , caught a good buzz that lasted about 45 minutes . Burn was even and steady , ash fell off at about 1-1/2 inches . I've had 3 Anejos now , #77 -#55 and #50 , I still liked the 77 the best but the 50 is a close second . I did nub it , didn't want to go back to work until it was done , totally . If I ever see any of these I would definitely grab some more , got this one and a #46 from a trade for 2 other size Anejos . These are some of the tastiest looking cigars that I've seen , rich dark colored wrapper and great tobacco smell with the hint of the cognac . Now if I could only find some King B's and Sun-Grown 858's .

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    Now if I could only find some King B's and Sun-Grown 858's .
    The 858's are great smokes, and I just got 2 of the B's. I will have to let you know how those smoke.

Blog Entries

I just got done smoking an Anejo #49 (double corona). I took a drive through the country side after work to mellow out a bit. This was my first Anejo. Simply an amazing smoke... Wow am I buzzing. Now I see what all the Fuente hoopla is about.

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I just got done smoking an Anejo #49 (double corona).

How long did it last ? I've got 2 of those . Just curious so I can try to gauge them to the opportunity .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    How long did it last ? I've got 2 of those . Just curious so I can try to gauge them to the opportunity .
    I generally smoke pretty fast BUT I made one of these last 1 hour and 40 minutes
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it was a good hour and twenty minute drive. I smoked it down to the last inch and a half or so.

The Anjeo's and the OpusX's have this distinct smell to them, even before you light it (I usually take a pre light puff to guage the draw). It's hard to describe, almost like hazel nut or something. I've never tasted a cigar like it.
    Last edited by hex1848; 01-11-2006 at 11:23 PM.

I've had a 77 and a 50 myself and they are fantastic smokes. Now I am on the lookout for some different sized ones.

Thread Information