Thread: Corojo Vibe

Default Corojo Vibe

I bought a sampler of these from a local tobaccinist. They were dark and beautiful cigars. I understand they are new on the scene. They remind me of the CAO Brazilia line, but the taste is different. They are of medium body and have a fairly dynamic flavor in my opinion. I'd be interested in hearing other's opinion on this line of cigars.

I'll buy them again.
    A good smoke, good bagpipes, and tasty scotch. I'm happy.

I smoked one Vibe and two Reos (unbanded) as test samples from a retailer. I liked the Reos but couldn't stand the Vibe. It was harsh and tasted incredibly young. I tossed it about halfway. I've since been told that they've changed somewhat since that initial batch (longer age before distribution, I think).

I really liked the Reo's - very nice!!!

I've kept my Vibe's put away - from what I've heard, they're going to need a bit of age...

Then again, I've also heard the original Vibe's were recalled and a new batch was released in it's place because of complaints.

Maybe BigPoppaPuff cares to share....

4. Default

Who makes it?

Rocky Patel.

I tried a vibe, it was pretty good, but I agree with the rest of you, a little young. I bet they will get better with age.

Personally, I would prefer to buy them ready then have to sit on them.

bigpoppapuff Guest

they both are made by rocky patel for united tobacco (EO).....actually,the thread yesterday regarding the poker tourny is eddie ortega......i'll call him and ask him to reply...they're both awesome smokes...i love 'em!!!...

Default VIBE info

Thanks for the review... this VIBE is completely different from the previous release. In all truth, in our haste to release them at last year's RTDA show we shiped them a little pre-mature,,,, bad mistake. We've since corrected our mistake, you will love this cigar. Next week we will be posting a special promotion for free REO's and VIBE samples, I will post here regarding the promo. These two lines are manufactured by Rocky at his Honduras factory exclusively for UnitedTobacco and are sold under United's "EO" Brands trademark.
    EO Brands - "Reach Higher"

Glad to have the improvement confirmed. I'm sure these will fare better than the one I tried initially.

reaganyouth84 Guest

BPP hooked me up with one of these a few weeks back. The cigar was a good smoke imo.

-Mike
    Last edited by reaganyouth84; 01-10-2006 at 11:56 PM.

10. Default

I liked the REO better and the Vibe was young I would like to smoke the newer Vibe. I talked with Eddie Ortega on the phone once as he provided our herfing group with 2 boxes of cigars for a herf. I appreciated the gesture and the cigars were generally liked by 90% of the dudes I herf with. I hope it generated some interest in his brands. Thanks EO

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bcman
    Thanks for the review... this VIBE is completely different from the previous release. In all truth, in our haste to release them at last year's RTDA show we shiped them a little pre-mature,,,, bad mistake. We've since corrected our mistake, you will love this cigar. Next week we will be posting a special promotion for free REO's and VIBE samples, I will post here regarding the promo. These two lines are manufactured by Rocky at his Honduras factory exclusively for UnitedTobacco and are sold under United's "EO" Brands trademark.
    My favorite word. :)

I'm a huge fan of the REO, can't wait to try a VIBE...

I really enjoyed the reo's, havnt tried the vibe but have heard what everone else here has said.

It'll be like going to the grocery store on Saturday. Mmmm... free samples.

I haven't tried tyhe Reo, but will have to give it a try after the response they received.
    A good smoke, good bagpipes, and tasty scotch. I'm happy.

Thread Information