Thread: Buying boxes online

Default Buying boxes online

Can any of you who know direct me to an online retailer that sells Padron 64/26's either at msrp or dam close?

How about those 858 sungrowns?

Thanks

2. Default

The closest I have come to the SG's is the deal from Tampa Sweethearts. But your limited to 2. But you can stock up on some Anejo's while your at it.

Try LJ Perreti in Boston Mass.

They have a good stock of Padrons and are one of Fuentes oldest accounts.

Nice store. A little quick on the phone. But,most of the time they have what you want.

They also have a web site.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rpb67

Nice store. A little quick on the phone. But,most of the time they have what you want.

WOW, thanks RPB!! They now have one LESS box of 1926 #9 maduros

Oh, you spelled their name wrong, it's LJPeretti.com. Here's their website info:

L. J. Peretti Co.

Their prices are very good, BETTER than my best friend in the world TBSCigars.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-11-2006 at 02:00 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey wait a min. This is my thread. Besides you got that box from TBS not a month ago.

cigar hog.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Hey wait a min. This is my thread. Besides you got that box from TBS not a month ago.

cigar hog.

LMAO!!! Hey, it all worked out for the best, I would have LOVED to have scored a box of 1926 #6s from Eric for $269.00 but I will not do business with a guy who is such a complete asshole. LJ Peretti's price is $259.50.

As I mentioned in previous threads, the #6s are my least favorite 1926.

LJ Peretti's price on a box of 1926 #9 maduros is $389.00 I used to think I was getting a deal when for $429.00 from other places.

Once again a big THANK YOU to rpb67!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Default Good link

It's always nice to see a BOTL helping out another BOTL . Good work . I wonder if they have them 858 Sun-growns listed on their page ?

Quote Originally Posted by rpb67

Thanks rpb - great site.

Thanks rpb - great site.

You need to haunt them. They like to hide the good Fuente stock.

10. Default

Thanks for this site RP, Im sure Ill be using it before too long.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Blog Entries

OH BABY!! Got my #9s YESTERDAY!! Fast shipment and better prices that TBSCigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I glad to see a good experience with them. I called about the 858 sg's but no dice.

Not sure if anyone is interested by I wouldn't mind putting together a 4-way, 2 box split of either 26's, Giving 6 nat and 6 mad apiece

or a 5-way split on 2 boxes of 64's so each would get 5 nat and 5 mad apiece. (this won't work for the torpedo's)

Ex. 2 box's of monarchs, the nat being 207 and the mad being 229. (total 436 putting the per stick price at 8.72. We each get 10 for 87.20 not including shipping/paypal).

any interest in this?

13. Default

So tempting, but my tuition has left me with no money spending money for my budget. Still having to wait to split a box with basil.
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

I glad to see a good experience with them. I called about the 858 sg's but no dice.

Not sure if anyone is interested by I wouldn't mind putting together a 4-way, 2 box split of either 26's, Giving 6 nat and 6 mad apiece

or a 5-way split on 2 boxes of 64's so each would get 5 nat and 5 mad apiece. (this won't work for the torpedo's)

Ex. 2 box's of monarchs, the nat being 207 and the mad being 229. (total 436 putting the per stick price at 8.72. We each get 10 for 87.20 not including shipping/paypal).

any interest in this?
    PM sent!

I think these are pretty close to MSRP. Their inverntory changes - right now they have monarcas, diplimaticos and princepes. Their singles, 26s available here (you have to buy two at a time), are close to MSRP too. http://www.cigargold.com/master.cfm?4592=95155&pg=home

I've used them and had excellent service. UPS, tracking number.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

the prices I quoted were from the site rpb listed, still seem to be the lowest around.

Thread Information