Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Premium Cohibas for sale

1. Default Premium Cohibas for sale

I just got back from Cuba where I purchased a modest amount of 100% authentic premium Cohiba cigars – best in the world as you all know.

I am selling them for less than the sticker price you’d find in Canadian cigar stores. So, if you or someone you know would be interested, here is what I am willing to part with:

**All prices are canadian $$

Cohiba Siglo IVs (5 per box) 1box->$140 singles->$32

Cohiba Siglo VIs (3 per box) 1box->$105 singles->$40

Cohiba Robustos (3 per box) 1box->$95 singles->$35

Cohiba Special Limited Edition assortment box (aged >2 years) (Includes: special box with oasis, 4 esplenditos, 6 robustos, 4 torpedos, 8 espleditos, 8 equisitos Will sell all together for $650 (not separately))

All cigars have been properly prepared, and stored in a humidor at 70% humidity.

Blog Entries

Here we go!!!!!!

First off, -3 raisins for you for trying to sell "Cohibas" on your first post here.

Think about this for a minute, what's the most faked Cuban cigar brand in the world?
    (Answer = Cohiba)

No one knows ANYTHING about you so tell ya what, I'll buy your cigars from you but you have to send your end first. When I receive them, I will inspect them and if they are real, I will send you payment. If they are fake, I will throw them away and you will receive nothing, how's that sound?

Just a hint, if you think I'm not being very nice go to any other cigar board out there with this identical post and watch what happens!! My first suggestion to you would be CigarFamily, Friday's are "by, sell and trade" day so post your offer first thing on Friday morning!!! You'll get lots of offers.

Oh and another thing, your inability to properly spell "Esplendido" even further reduces my confidence in you so when you post your offer up on another site, do yourself a favor and spell it correctly, okay?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-02-2006 at 04:11 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Don't listen to that guy send them to me and I will at least try to smoke them before throwing them out.
    Remember to breathe

bigpoppapuff Guest

wait....this seems like a good deal....i'm interested...i'll bet gg will jump on this.....i just might be buying the whole lot and sell them to george at a "slight" profit....hmmmmm.....

YOU BASTIDS THEY ARE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell is my torch and pitchfork!

DG

bigpoppapuff Guest

bullshit,grinch...these are mine and you know it!!!...

ya'll can all go to hell on a bobsled!! juicy, pay no attention to those cigar whores. pm sent!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I say we flip a coin for these. Winner gets them all!!

Blog Entries

Goddamit, I'm using a ploy here to play down the fact that he does indeed have some very nice cigars for incredibly good prices and you pricks ruin it all.

Well, I've been exposed and the race is on!!

So juicy555, whatever one of these shitheads offers you I'll beat by ten percent and I'll send you a money order right away.

How's that sound?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I'll trade you a raisin for a sig VI

11. Default

You assholes always beat me to the good deals. I'm sick of it. Juicy...Are these gone?

Sarge, lets splits these sticks and screw the rest of them.

13. Default pondering offers

Just how plump and tasty is this raison?

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    I'll trade you a raisin for a sig VI

14. Default my apologies

Yes, you all are correct. I did not read the policies of the board very carefully. I have since, and found my first post was a little inappropriate.

For the record, I was not going to sell them to those living in the USA. Still legal to possess Cubans up here in Canada.

Misspellings or not, it doesnt change the fact that I still have them.

bigpoppapuff Guest

where/from whom did you purchase them??...tell us more about these honest to goodness cohibas.....do you think you're the first to have "a deal" like this??...

they're real,huh??...

Ditto what CC said in his first post. There are far too many fake cubans for us to trust anyone who is not a proven source, so until you can prove they are I doubt anyone here will trust you.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

That's it!!! All you fockers get OUT of this thread!!! NOW!!! I mean it, goddammit!!!

Juice - I'm sorry we have such assclowns around here... They can be trying, I know... None of 'em have a pot to piss in, I'm sorry to say, so I can tell you - they won't come through with the money. They're trying to con these cigars that you have at such a STUPENDOUS price, and then sell them to guys like me for a huge profit.

Okay, I admit it - I got a bit of good ol' honest to goodness American dollars to spend on fine cigars - and these fockers on this board are jealous. Yes - I said it JEALOUS!!! They're going to whine and complain after I'm done posting about not listening to me and such... But the truth is - if there's going to be a deal done here, with cold hard cash - I'm you're Huckleberry!!!

Please let me know how you want to handle this transaction. I eagerly await your reply!!!

I may not have George's "cold hard cash" but I do have cold hard Canadian loonies I would be willing to trade for these fine cigars!

19. Default Cigars

I bought these cigars in the government shops when I visited Havana a month ago. I bought too many for me to smoke, so I figured I'd sell a few.
    I do understand of course that fakes abound everywhere - especially in the streets of Havana, and the good ol US of A. These arent fakes.

if you are truely interested shoot me a PM. If not, then shut your pie hole. heh.

juicy, pay no attention to these poor guys - god love 'em. They smoke crack. All the time.

Now how's about some pics of those authenticos you got? c'mon now, you come to da right place, but I need somethin' to put an eye on!

EDIT!

SCCRRRREEEEEEECCCCCHHHH! <sound of over-taxed brain braking on new awareness> Hey! jesus juicy, did you say "shut your pie hole"?? careful bro. heh.
    Last edited by basil; 02-03-2006 at 01:56 AM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information