Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass Across America (offical thread)

Correct. Just got it. Damn postman left it on the doorstep...idiots. I swapped the La Flor Dominicana for a Gurkha Ancient Warrior. I will try to get pic tomorrow and it will be out for sure by the weekend.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

The pics were the hard part for me. I ended up going to my hometown and snapping a couple there. One is pointless and silly and one is kinda morbid. Plus, driving all over that place brought back a lot of memories. Most of them weren't so nice, though I managed to face one place I swore I would never see again so I am somewhat satisfied with the trip. Anyway, this being my first pass I had fun!

Got it out this weekend. Roham your tracking number (expresspost) is 0130 5240 0014 1278 www.canadapost.com
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

10/4!! Thanks buddy!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Looks good, I really appreciate everyone staying in this pass.

The pass idea was great. We will stay in. TSC, you wanna come back and post peacefully?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

7. Default

I just smoked the perdomo second that TSC sent me and I really enjoyed it. I am glad the pass is going on so smoothly. I am looking forward to the pictures.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

I just got the box today in mint condition I exchanged the Warrior for a Hoyo De Monterrey Petite Robusto(cuban). I just thought of the two pictures I want, and if all goes well I will have them taken in the morning before work, and I'll send out the package by the evening
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    I just got the box today in mint condition I exchanged the Warrior for a Hoyo De Monterrey Petite Robusto(cuban). I just thought of the two pictures I want, and if all goes well I will have them taken in the morning before work, and I'll send out the package by the evening
    Dude take your time, cause I'm coming up and it is damn cold outside right now. Not really go outside and take some pictures weather.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Man, I don't think you understand. Canada post ain't no fuckin bullet train, ya know what I'm sayin'?

Heads up Superchuck!! It's on it's way to ya, airmail! This is gonna be fun! I'm getting excited!!

Damnit Hefty!!! That was freakin' ridiculous. How the hell am I ever supposed to make room in this damn humidor if people like you keep stocking it up?

Seriously though, that was way beyond necessary and I've got a good memory*. Thanks a lot man.

*I don't actually have that good of a memory...but I've got notepads!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    Heads up Superchuck!! It's on it's way to ya, airmail! This is gonna be fun! I'm getting excited!!
    Funny, I just thought I'd check the thread to see how many Canucks were left before I got to play...

I just thought of a perfect place for my 2nd picture, too...

14. Default

Some guy in flannel dropped a package on my doorstep tonight. It apparently contained a camera and a notebook, but those damned customs officials slipped some cigars in there! I'm going to complain to the Canadian Post. Cessez d'ouvrir mon fichu courrier!

I'll try to take off work a little early tomorrow to get the pictures took and get a quick turnaround...

Woo hoo! The eagle has landed! The eagle has landed!!

16. Default

Hey, Nate! Package comin' your way!

(and a free surprise in every box)

DC#0103 8555 7497 9354 8861

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Hey, Nate! Package comin' your way!

(and a free surprise in every box)

DC#0103 8555 7497 9354 8861
    Yo package recieved in excellent condition. So is the free suprise inside for me? If it is my wife is very happy, she loved that stuff.
    Hoban Washburn

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    Yo package recieved in excellent condition. So is the free suprise inside for me? If it is my wife is very happy, she loved that stuff.
    Yup. I saw you next on the list and couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Yup. I saw you next on the list and couldn't resist.
    You are the man. Thanks a ton my wife has decided that it's the best salsa.

Anyway guys I'm going to take some pictures today so I should have this out tommorrow or Thursday. You ready Ukyfan?

Trading the Carlos Torano Virtuoso for a RyJ Vintage III
    Last edited by prophetic_joe; 04-04-2006 at 05:57 PM.
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    You are the man. Thanks a ton my wife has decided that it's the best salsa.

Anyway guys I'm going to take some pictures today so I should have this out tommorrow or Thursday. You ready Ukyfan?

Trading the Carlos Torano Virtuoso for a RyJ Vintage III
    Ready, willing, and waiting
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Thread Information