Thread: Trading Cigars

Blog Entries

If anyone would like to trade some cigars, please let me know. I have a few Dominican Santiago Selection Torpedo's, which I would like to trade out. They are excellent cigars (comparable to the Montecristo#2'sIMHO) .

I have some Cohiba Esplentidos but I would like a better trade then for the Santiagos. I assume you mean these:

Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Hi, I have posted a few things here before. Like I have mentioned before, I am a newbie, but I am very interested in doing some trading with somebody. Im a college student, so I can't afford too much of the higher end sticks these days, but I would love to trade a few sticks with somebody (to start spreading my wings, soto speak), before I get in on some all out cigar passes.

Let me know what you think, and tell me what you are interested in, and I'll see what I can do... I am really just looking for a couple of good 1 on 1 trades right now to get aquanited with the process... I don;t want to make any small mistakes in a pass, and get a bad rep..

I guess I can tell you what I am looking to try, or get more of, and you all can loet me know what you would like (If I don't have it, I am very close with a professor who is a cigar freak..I believe his office has 3 or 4 100+ capaicty humidors... not counting what he has at home, so I'll see if I can work something out with him...)

But Here is what I'm Looking for..

Fuente Opus X

Davidof Millennium

Ashton Heritage

or really anything and everything... but thos are some of the higher end sticks I have in mind, and have yet to endulge myself with...

But really...anything and everything... I will replace with a stick of your preferance either I will have, or obtain... but give me a decent list, Im a newbie and my humidor isnt that well stocked up yet ... (sadly only 75 sticks as of now), But I can make a trade or buy from a professor or other friends... so please... let me know..

You can e-mail me at: PAR1Festival@hotmail.com

Go ahead and have a laugh at my expense, but I am new, and am just trying to get familiar with things..more comfortably, and get to make some new friends...

Thanks

-Nick

Thread Information