Thread: Colorado Skiing

Default Colorado Skiing

See you guys in a week.

Where will you be skiing? The snow has been great this year all over Colorado. I'm skiing Breckenridge this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote
    Where will you be skiing? The snow has been great this year all over Colorado. I'm skiing Breckenridge this weekend.
    I skied breck on saturday, keystone sunday, a-basin monday and keystone again on tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    I skied breck on saturday, keystone sunday, a-basin monday and keystone again on tuesday
    Wish I had known, I was skiing Breck on Saturday as well. I also got a few runs in on Tuesday in Breck.

Great snow again this weekend, but on Tuesday the snow was very slushy, almost like skiing in molasses.
    Last edited by Bluenote; 03-02-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote
    Wish I had known, I was skiing Breck on Saturday as well. I also got a few runs in on Tuesday in Breck.

Great snow again this weekend, but on Tuesday the snow was very slushy, almost like skiing in molasses.
    i know. it was really slushy on tuesday. and the worst part was the the fresh snow that was coming down when we checked out of our hotel on wednesday morning. i still had a blast, though. i really liked a-basin. especially for the price. a lot of great blacks and double blacks. and they have a beginner terrain park which i did some jumping for the first time on. that was a lot of fun. and there was hardly anyone there. i didn't waste one full consecutive minute waiting for a lift the whole day.

Thread Information