Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex!

Default Sex!

hi, sorry about the misleading title, i just wanted to ask you guys a question.

I'm not sure if i'm breaking some forum rule by asking this here, but what the hell. I've just returned from cuba after a two month trip, and i've brought back 4 boxes containing 25 cigars each, 3 cohiba esplendidos and 1 cohiba robustos. I'm not much of a cigar smoker so i'd thought i'd sell 2 of the esplendidos boxes and the one robustos. My question to you guys is, how can i go about doing that? Is there an online action house i can sell them on ( i know ebay's not too keen on cigar selling) or an area here in the forums where i can advertise them on? I bought the esplendidos for 465 convertible cuban pesos each, so i think that's about 460 dollars or something, but i could be wrong.

Anyway, lemme know.

Thanks!

2. Default

Ninos82 feel free to advertise them here bro We usually bid on fine cigars such as these as we all love cubans and they are so damn hard to come by and illegal . I will start the bidding process at 75 $ a box and I am bidding on all 4 boxes. Others wil prolly stop in and bid it up to close to your asking price. patience bro

Kevin7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Cool, OK, What about payment, do you guys use paypal? By the way, were you joking about $75 for all four?

$85.00

you didn't happen to see any of those special edition Cohinas in the glass-topped cases did you? I have been looking for one forever but they are soooo hard to find.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Nino - this is crazy! I been looking for these! Hell no K7 not joking - He is just cheap! I'll go 75$ PER box dude. PM me - we'll nail you - I mean, nail this deal down.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

6. Default

100$ a box for all four boxes 4x100$ =400$

7. Default

back off Basil

I'm kinda looking to sell them for close to what i bought them for, otherwise i'm losing money. And no, they aren't glass topped. If i'm not mistaken, the glass topped boxes usually contain hourse turds wrapped in brown toilet paper. These are the real deal, holograms, stickers and all.

9. Default

patience bro, some of them like to give newbies a hard time.

Also, one of the boxes is a present, so the offer's only for the 2 esplendidos and the one robustos.

Blog Entries

Wow great idea to lable the thread SEX.....I would of never looked otherwise. My dad loves those type of cigars and its his birthday soon. I think I would like to buy a box too. I am willing to pay what ever it takes! Thanks for stoping in your rock!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

bigpoppapuff Guest

wow!!!...my tarot cards said this would be my lucky day......i could easily be talked into $110/box.....i want all three!!!..

13. Default

125 a box for 3 boxes =375

$150 per box!!!

You better not outdo me like you did last time, Kevin...

bigpoppapuff Guest

this is starting to piss me off....gg,why do you do this to me??...

......nino...i'll go $155...call off the bidding....i want these!!!...

16. Default

170x3

bigpoppapuff Guest

$170???...that's bullshit!!!...you bastard!!.....i'll go $185...but probably only on two boxes...(i need some money for my ex-wife)....

no!!!...fuck it...

no....just on two...though i may change my mind...

18. Default

You cheap assed old man,I can go 185 on all 3 boxes. .Prolly all for not though,when Coventry Cat gets wind of this he will prolly outbid us all as usual

bigpoppapuff Guest

"cheap assed old man"?????....wtf is that all about you dog shit eating prick!!...

fuck you and my ex.......i'll try to scrape up more money......i need some time...

200 a box. Sorta low on funds right now but you'd help a nice guy like me out right.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Thread Information