Thread: Cigars and US Customs

In a Small town in Michigan called Grosse Pointe

Default Cigars and US Customs

Im going on a trip to mexico with my family and i wanna take some cigars down there with me and we are taking a plane and will the airport confiscate them if they are in my carry on luggage

Quote Originally Posted by gpghosts
    Im going on a trip to mexico with my family and i wanna take some cigars down there with me and we are taking a plane and will the airport confiscate them if they are in my carry on luggage
    If you are going to mexico WTF are you doing mooching smokes???
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Going down will be no problem, except the cutters and lighters... Coming back may present problems if they're not banded... Although they don't seem to care if there are only a few...

In a Small town in Michigan called Grosse Pointe

so if i put them in were the luggage goes on a plane they cant touch them right

Dude, WTF? Is there a U.S. embargo? You can take whatever into Mexico w/out any problems. Coming back may be a different story. If you are clever enough with customs, you can get Cubans across disguised as toothpaste and a mistress too.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

6. Default

The custom agents on the Mexican side of the border will take any Non-Mexican cigars you have. All they get there are those crappy Te-Amos.

bigpoppapuff Guest

important,newbie......do not buy what you're being told is a cuban cigar while in mexico...there's a 99% chance that they'd be fake....you can bring your cigars to enjoy in mexico without any problem...don't buy fake cubans!!!!...

Blog Entries

dose any one have any that they could send me for my upcoming birthday since money is tight and im unemployed and live in a small town in michigan
    You posted this five minutes prior to post your question here.

dumbass of the month award. jeezushit.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

dose any one have any that they could send me for my upcoming birthday since money is tight and im unemployed and live in a small town in michigan
    so if i put them in were the luggage goes on a plane they cant touch them right

Ghost you need to consolidate your posts-ask the good folks that are going to shower you with cigars to send them to your resort destination in Mexico.

That will solve any customs difficulties.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

bigpoppapuff Guest

no desert rat...this mooching piece of shit will get nothing but a ride outta here.....

prick earned his asshat stripes in one day...on multiple boards.....

IMHO, asking publicly for freebies on a board is in bad form regardless of circumstances. If you know people well enough and ask them in a PM, it would be more appropriate. Even then, I wouldn't do something like that personally. If you can't afford cigars, smoke cheaper ones and/or smoke less, or don't smoke at all.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    dumbass of the month award. jeezushit.
    Damn, someone took your crown. Sorry brother!!
    Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the days cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will repent.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    important,newbie......do not buy what you're being told is a cuban cigar while in mexico...there's a 99% chance that they'd be fake....you can bring your cigars to enjoy in mexico without any problem...don't buy fake cubans!!!!...

Unless you go to a La Casa de Habana, right? Of which there are several in Mexico I believe.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information