Thread: 15% Off ALL Prometheus Products!!!

1. Exclamation 15% Off ALL Prometheus Products!!!

15% off of ALL Prometheus products! (while supplies last)

Everything listed on www.Cigarmony.com is in stock and ready to ship!

Get 'em now before the herf season!

Happy smoking my friends
    ~Mark

sorry, Im new here. . . whats the story on these guys? i know sometimes people just advertise on websites but arent trustworthy or whatever. . . is this the case here? thanks

Mark is a one of the good ones

Nice discount. Damn...awful tempting to pick up a nice new shiny lighter...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Like Drew said,reputable and a damn fine discount!
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

thanks for the heads up guys. i have bad luck with lighters. i have two colibris that are dead. i will check this site out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBuc
    thanks for the heads up guys. i have bad luck with lighters. i have two colibris that are dead. i will check this site out.
    Hey Barry.

My name is Mark Neff and I am the "Proprietor" of Cigarmony.com - It's a one man show, me.

I may have started a cigar related business but I am a cigar smoker first and fore most.

My 3 montras for Cigarmony are:

**Competitive prices**
    I know you want the best price when you shop online, so I have searched the net to make sure that our prices are as competitive as possible.

**Carry the best products**
    "Newbies" going to a cigar accessory websites have no idea what's good and what's garbage. Experienced guys don't want to wade through the inferior product to get to the stuff they know is tried and true.

That's why we have carefully chosen a list of products that have been proven to be the best quality with the best warranties!

**Fast, fast, fast**
    Nothing peeves me more than when we finally place an order only to receive an email saying, "Sorry, your product is on backorder". We try to keep an adequate stock of EVERYTHING listed on the website and we ship every order via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, so you usually get your products in 2-3 days on average.

If it's not in stock, I take it off the site until it's within a couple of days of arriving.

If you ever have a question about anything, just give me a shout.

Happy smoking my friends!
    ~Mark Neff
    www.Cigarmony.com
    Cigarmony@gmail.com

hmm . . . thanks Marc, I appreciate it. And (everyone) call me buc please, not barry . . . sounds so i dont know lol

don't take that the wrong way, it wasnt meant as rude as it sounds, honestly

Thread Information