Thread: Humidor Question

1. Default Humidor Question

Hello, recently I acquired a humidor box with a humidor in it. http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...okies=disabled
    It came with a humidification deveice, something like this....
    http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...okies=disabled
    It is a black hockey puck shaped object with open and close vents. It came with no directions. My question is do I need to add water or anything to this and does it "wear out" after a while? I also have one of these in the box http://www.top25cigar.com/a_apps/ANM...asp?a=411&z=12

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

You must learn to search GrassHopper!!!

Lopaka did this awesome guide that helped me out quite a bit. Check it out, follow it to a tee, and have patience (something I was lacking)!! In no time at all, you'll have a box full of something to be proud of!!

Hurray, my 100th post!!!! Do I get a raisin, or a termite, or something?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    You must learn to search GrassHopper!!!

Lopaka did this awesome guide that helped me out quite a bit. Check it out, follow it to a tee, and have patience (something I was lacking)!! In no time at all, you'll have a box full of something to be proud of!!

Hurray, my 100th post!!!! Do I get a raisin, or a termite, or something?
    How in the world did you get so many posts so fast??

You have to take the Termite Test before you get your first termite. You have to talk to bigpoppapuff for your first Termite Test Task.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Quote Originally Posted by illilli
    You have to take the Termite Test before you get your first termite. You have to talk to bigpoppapuff for your first Termite Test Task.
    I failed the test my first time - cost me sticks and my dignity. Advice to newfie - do a little bit of prep before you take the test blind. And make sure you get a good sponsor for your first termite - always helps. Good luck!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Default TEST, nobody told me anything about a test!!!!

WTF do I have to be tested on??

Jeez, this is probably going to be harder than getting into some Ivy League school!!

Take it easy on my guys, I'm a Newfie!! Drew and Pyro and the other Canucks here can attest for a Newfie's reputation for intelligence levels!!

EDIT:

Unforgiven:

Sorry for the threadjack, but I didn't start it <<insert smiley with halo here>>

Man, ignore the posts you dont think apply,lighten up.
    Also,I know some's presentation is a bit harsh but ignore how the advice was given and take the advice,this will help you with life in general,not just here son.

I myself went with cuban crafters for my first and it came with dog rockets that tasted like grasss and leaves.There are quite a bit of quality cubancrafter humidors that have some great cigars in them.

To answer your question,50/50 is fine.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Thread Information