Thread: Thieves must DIE

Default Thieves must DIE

Well, this pales in comparison to what's happening in some of your lives, so let me make this clear - i ain't fishing for freebies, this ain't a sob story to get some free sticks or sympathy, it's just a goddamn venting exercise.

We went shopping late Saturday, ended up with a trunkful of new merchandise. About $1K worth. We ended up at a Japanese restaurant to fill up on sushi and sake, and the front parking lot was full. As we pulled into the back parking lot, poorly lit, out of sight, I commented that "well, looks like someone's gonna steal my ride back here!" So I make sure that all our new stuff is in the trunk and head inside. But I forgot my bag was in the back seat. My smoking bag- with pipe, tobacco, lighters, cutters and other accessories that I always keep with me in case I get the chance for a good, relaxing smoke. About $500 worth of stuff.

Two hours later we exit the restaurant, and my window is smashed in and my bag is gone. Cocksuckers probably thought there was a laptop inside. Fuckers.

Good points - they didn't steal my car, they didn't bother checking out the trunk - stupid slackjawed drooling idiots didn't get all the new stuff in the back.

What really pisses me off is the pipe I lost. A meerschaum church warden that I'd been smoking about six months and was starting to turn a nice color. Irreplaceable, I'll probably never find the same pipe again. The other shit I can replace, I have the money. Just wish they hadn't got my fucking pipe.

Broke two of my own cardinal rules. Never park in an isolated area, and never, ever leave anything in the seat worth stealing, because some worthless piece of shit will break a window to get it.

This is why I wish thieves had the word THIEF branded on their forehead, had a hot poker stuck in their mouth and lost a hand. Would make the bastards think twice about stealing.

Rant over, I feel much better now.
    Last edited by cigar no baka; 04-17-2006 at 04:26 PM.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

i feel you, bro. my car got broken into at basken robbins because my girlfrined left her purse on the seat.

3. Default

I keep telling my wife not to do crap like that but she still does. One day that is gonna happen to her.

Blog Entries

I had my car broken into in front of my house because the kids wanted my gym bag!

Well look at the bright side. They didnt jack you while you was in the car. At least no one was hurt. I would rather see the hot poker should where the sun shouldnt shine at on thieves.

We have someone going around the town ever so often opening up cars at night and stealing the change. Just the change, plus what ever holding it. Happen to me twice. They don't take anything else and don't break anything going into the car. Playing it smart as this makes them low on the priority list for the town officers. Didn't bother me so much until they took my change holder. Luckily the wife found it on the side of the property. Now I make sure every night that the cars are locked. I also watch at night and early in the morning for someone walking on the property.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Another thing that gets you is the damage to the vehicle often exceeds what was stolen!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Well it only cost $188 to replace my window. That was a lot less than I expected. I had a stereo stolen back in 1992 and I seem to recall that window cost me more than $300. But the company that fixed it said it all depends on the make and model of the vehicle.

9. Default

On the upside, they did take something.

The first time my car was broken into NOTHING was stolen.
    Apparently, nothing in my car was worth stealing...
    Even the cop laughed about that one.

-----

The second time, they actually stole my stereo. That at least gave me some gratification.

Funny thing is, the meter maids were putting flyers on everyone's windshields about how to avoid having your car broken into.

The cop didn't get the irony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Well it only cost $188 to replace my window. That was a lot less than I expected. I had a stereo stolen back in 1992 and I seem to recall that window cost me more than $300. But the company that fixed it said it all depends on the make and model of the vehicle.
    You will be finding shards (pellets?) of glass for the rest of your life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    OMG that is sooo true! I'm still finding glass in my car!

Thankfully it is the back seat, I never have to sit back there.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Thankfully it is the back seat, I never have to sit back there.
    I don't think that matters. It travels. I swear I've found them in my trunk!

I don't think that matters. It travels. I swear I've found them in my trunk!
    This is the truth, I even found some in the car I got next!!!!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

15. Default

Testify brotha! I feel your pain, just got a cell phone filtched.

How about a witch hunt to find CNBs pipe and my phone? I'll supply the cutlery and ammunition.

Thread Information